4 weeks in flowering too late to lollypop?

• Thread starter ItalianBudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ItalianBudz

im 4 weeks into flowering is it to late to lollypop? i have already pinched and i know its ok to pinch 2 weeks before flush. my gut instinct is to wait for the next round to lollypop but im not sure. thanks all!:harvest:

B

Buddy Flowers

yea, wait and do it in stages. a little before you flip, a little a week into flower and a little more after that if needed

M

mdTHC420

u shouldnt be pinching or super cropping after 3-4 weeks in. the weight of the buds will be to much and the top will just stay leaning over because it cant grow back up with that much weight on it. i tried this with a really tall LA con and now i have a 8 inch piece just flopped perpendicular to the main stalk.

u can really chop what ever u want off whenever. ive removed the shitty undergrowth and inner nugs half to 2 thirds of the way thru, its just getting rid of nugglets that will never be worth having. however now im leaving a bit more on cus undergrowth is the shit for hash!

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

I tried it at four weeks and it stunted the growth of the buds. Two weeks max supercrop in my opinion. I LOVE supercropping as well so please take this advice. Look at my grow log and the last pictures of the aero side. You can see the most recent supercrop if you look for a sideways cola on the aero side with super small buds.

edit: hmm I guess I had supercropping on my mind sorry.. Yes lollypoping would be fine this late if you are just trying to send energy to your main top colas.

S

SRHninja

how do you super crop? is their a techniq or faq written up on this?

B

Buddy Flowers

srh- search for it and you'll find what you're looking for. there are different methods and theories so check out different sources. cheers

joeca1i

joeca1i

Don't under stand your question,but as for lollypop'n aka cutting about 4" of the lower weak stems,I do that 2 weeks before 12/12.As for supercroppin you do that during veg.Also you gotta have good air movement indoors, for it to work rite.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
you can cut off some bottom schwag, but dont get too crazy

your bound to lose weight if you do any major pruning at this point

S

strictlyOG

my rooms varied from 2 weeks to 4 weeks. lollypopped all those babies 35% up. and they look healthier than ever. if you like or would prefer bigger colas then do so. if not. then i suppose you shouldn't. i however used all my trimming and turned it into OG hash.. if you know how to make it. i would take advantage of the trimmings. if you want to speed up the drying process leave your trim in the freezer for a week or two.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Urban Grower video says up to 3 weeks in flower. About the half way point but it takes only a minute or so to get there by listening to everything.

S

strictlyOG

how do you make hash from premature glands?

my method was with payload bags.i only used a total of 4 micron bags you dont need more bags than that i feel its just a waste of time. i let my premature glands sit after lollypopping. for about 2 weeks total. 1st week layed in the open and for the 2nd week i left it in the freezer. simply go through the same process of as you would with your regular trimmings. i pulled over and ounce just out of one 5gal bucket and i have like 4 more buckets to go. just make sure you re run your liquid through the bags atleast twice to make sure you collected most of the thc that leaked through the bags during the 1st run. let it sit & dry up. then walllaahhh.. you got HASH the best part about it is you can use the trimmings from your harvest aswell. so you get a shit load of hash. this will let you get a pretaste of what your growing. so me for me its a double whammy! lol remember what you are making is a concentrated form of what you grew. so dont get upset when your bud does not get you as high as your hash did. good luck

S

strictlyOG

Urban Grower video says up to 3 weeks in flower. About the half way point but it takes only a minute or so to get there by listening to everything.

i would highly recommend for everyone to listen to this man. he knows what hes talking about when it comes to herb. this man is highly respected by me for one of the reasons i am highly motivated was due to this man. hes a champ! UG is the shiznitt. hes a genius

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
heya strictlyOG - just a heads up you can use the button next to the quote button that has the quotation marks to quote more then one post in a single thread

click it on each post you want to respond to and then hits post reply and they will all be there - this helps keeps threads nice and tidy

and welcome to the farm btw

we now return you to your regularly scheduled thread

S

strictlyOG

heya strictlyOG - just a heads up you can use the button next to the quote button that has the quotation marks to quote more then one post in a single thread

click it on each post you want to respond to and then hits post reply and they will all be there - this helps keeps threads nice and tidy

and welcome to the farm btw

we now return you to your regularly scheduled thread

thanks bro. i was trying to figure out how that was done. lol thanks to you we will all have a easier time reading the threads now. hahaa

I

ItalianBudz

An update on the pinching and pruning...there looking beautiful and full now and i didnt get a camera like i wanted for Christmas or i would share them!:bongsmi:

hristmas

Latest posts

Top Bottom