Breeder
#stoptherippers
ripper stopper @ facebook
#mapleridge
#shadyacrez

med man

med man

Breeder
med-man , aren't they scared of you in Europe ?
Naw not when I'm on some awesome Thompson cariboo syrup!

med man

med man

Breeder
These ready made enemies,
petty fakes envy me,
Everyday better me,
jealous of my 3rd I and energy

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

When will it stop?
This is one of those situations where I would usually say don't shit where you eat, but no one else will care about raps about growing except growers , but I can't imagine many growers being able to listen to any of this for more than one bar. Sorry med man, not really a hater , I just think you need more friends with the courage to tell you no

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
When will it stop?
This is one of those situations where I would usually say don't shit where you eat, but no one else will care about raps about growing except growers , but I can't imagine many growers being able to listen to any of this for more than one bar. Sorry med man, not really a hater , I just think you need more friends with the courage to tell you no
Ya dude went overboard, the second time in real time he said ripper he lost me lol
He's the guy at the ski lift with his chains hanging out slowin down the line.
@grayarea

grayarea

grayarea

Ya dude went overboard, the second time in real time he said ripper he lost me lol
He's the guy at the ski lift with his chains hanging out slowin down the line.
@grayarea
its in the wrong line. him posting it here ruins the term ripper which makes it like candy for the people who learned that trick and like to watch the people display they haven't learned yet. he does this alot. its why he got to that place.

u gotta watch it from this place then its cool or hip or current again. fails in the all black place cause u go to look for the white and its gone lol.
15965773_554130014757547_7259249974218506864_n.jpg

med man

med man

Breeder
all my hydro always wins trophies
always growin is the life for me
spread that blunt-wrap open far and wide
and fuck this shit just let me put my bud inside, sooooooooooooo

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

You gonna run that seed company right into the ground, with this shit, people are gonna lose any respect they had left for you homie.

F

FooDoo

Can't hold it against him, he's just a product of his environment. I think it's a shame but on social media little kids prob think he's really cool.

These days when all someone cares about is popularity, pleasing the few that have high expectations of you is worthless when pleasing the masses that have low expectations makes you "famous" which nets profits.

No such thing as "bad publicity". Medman can lose his mind like Charlie sheen and seed sales will increase 28.4%.

med man

med man

Breeder
The grower law is the code that we grow by
Everyday I think about Mary in my life
I reminisce on my bc stints everyday give it up for my Mary

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

It was a good laugh. I'd like to hear you on your own materiel..

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Can't hold it against him, he's just a product of his environment. I think it's a shame but on social media little kids prob think he's really cool.

These days when all someone cares about is popularity, pleasing the few that have high expectations of you is worthless when pleasing the masses that have low expectations makes you "famous" which nets profits.

No such thing as "bad publicity". Medman can lose his mind like Charlie sheen and seed sales will increase 28.4%.
How did you come up with 28.4%?

Top Bottom