40 pounds of seaweed powder

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
My son in law gave me this Big ole bag of seaweed power..

I have looked on the web a bit, and can find it for sale, But no instructions.

Can any of you farmers tell me about this stuff?

Have you seen it? Or used it?

How much do I use? a tablespoon per gal of water maybe?

It doesn't have the "p" how do I add that?

Thanks Guys!

:banana1sv6:

Seaweed
cannabeans

cannabeans

Seen it, Use it, Love it....

I purchase the same product... I use the ratio stated on the smaller retail containers which is one teaspoon per gallon. I usually add to my tea and brew it with the rest of the ingriedients to get a more complete ratio. Sometime I use for foliar by itself at the 1 tsp per gallon.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Use the powder to make a solution, IIRC it's around 1tsp powder/gal water to make the solution, but it's been a long time since I've mixed it up so don't hold me to it.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
http://www.maxicrop.com/ here is the web site!! You might contact them and ask for info.

Thanks!
Passingbong:... :RastaBong:

I purchase the same product... I use the ratio stated on the smaller retail containers which is one teaspoon per gallon. I usually add to my tea and brew it with the rest of the ingriedients to get a more complete ratio. Sometime I use for foliar by itself at the 1 tsp per gallon.
awesome! thank you.:RastaBong:
Use the powder to make a solution, IIRC it's around 1tsp powder/gal water to make the solution, but it's been a long time since I've mixed it up so don't hold me to it.

Thanks Seamaiden :) Good to see you posting. Hope your doing well.
(have you seen my winter grow latley?)

Now I need to get some Bone meal for the "P"

where's a good place to buy bone meal?
And how do I apply the bone meal?

or is there an easier way to feed em P ?

I have some of that Alaskan fish ferts for N :)

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

I love Fox Farms Happy Frog Steamed Bone meal. I add a few tablespoons when I mix up the soil, Then I top cover each plant lightly twice throughout the grows so for so good. I used the Maxicrop Liquid last go round and it hotter than I thought had to run it at half strength for a while,might want to do the same on the powder :)

Oh damn I ran that Alaskan Fish too. Damn That shit is STANKY ASS FUCK. I tell you if someone every truely pissed me off I think I would spread this under there floor mats in their car on a hot Summer day :mad0229:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Cool thanks Archer.

LOL that fish fert is Stinky!
Don't wanna use that indoors ...LMAO!

dextr0

dextr0

Oh damn I ran that Alaskan Fish too. Damn That shit is STANKY ASS FUCK. I tell you if someone every truely pissed me off I think I would spread this under there floor mats in their car on a hot Summer day :mad0229:

Think u posted this in the wrong thread mane, here ya go:

Edit: Im joking; funny thread on doing crazy stuff to people.

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Cool thanks Archer.

LOL that fish fert is Stinky!
Don't wanna use that indoors ...LMAO!

Notice how I said I ran it :talking, Learned that lesson the hard way.Funny thing is read the label it say Deodorized with wintergreen oil,Really OMG I would hate to smell it without .Seriously thinking of adding it to some stanky catfish bait for the Summer :character0053:

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Think u posted this in the wrong thread mane, here ya go:

Edit: Im joking; funny thread on doing crazy stuff to people.

Wow I missed that thread ,Good to show me a good laugh !

BudderBreakfast

BudderBreakfast

seaweed powder is pretty much kelp meal but more ground up. this is the recipe i follow for a tea i give once a week to both the flowering and vegging plants: ½ cup compost (worm castings), 1½ tbsp organic molasses, 1tsp yucca juice, ½ tsp fish hydrolysate (ground up fish carcasS), ½ tsp kelp meal or soluble powder. Per gallon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom