400 watt enough

• Thread starter Damu420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Damu420

IS a 400 watt mh ballasts and reflector. Enough for a small closest and how many plant would that be good for i only wanna do 2 at a ti e got jack47 seeds on the way can someone also tell me something about that strain someone who has grown it thanks Im new to growing

devious d

devious d

dont know about the jack 47 ,but a 400w is plenty for a closet, do the same myself for vegging can get hot in there so would advise some ventilation of some sort, small inline fan or couple of computer fans, plus a smaLL rotating fan, a clip on is a great size for closets.jack 47 sounds like a cross of both jack herer x ak47 could be wrong, but they both have a lot of sativa in them so for a cupboard id say topping and training is a must or you could have height problems, good luck bro. D.D

R

Radio_Dread

yeah i agree. 400w is plenty for a closet. i would aim for 4-5 nice size plants at max under the 400w. any more than that and you will get some serious stretching.(trust me haha). and you might want to try an air cooled hood to vent your heat and a little ocilating fan to give your plants a nice breeze and you should be good. best of luck and keep us posted.

RD:damnhippie:

D

Damu420

Yes it is a cross between Jack herer and ak-47 but I have also read post that people have said there's grew to be about two feet tall untopped and they got a half pounder plant very bushy and puffy with nuts I'm guessing lol i live in a double wide in a park think it would be safe to do the setup here?

D

Damu420

This is also my fist time growing how do I setup ventilation and all that and what type of soil is good my friend told me to just grab miracle gro moisture control and don't know anything bout the bloom juices or how to use and what would be a good way to setup a closet grow

D

Damu420

Also I bought a 10 dollar clone off my friend it's starting to bud but I only got one light on it not strong at all for blooming it's led with red and blue bulbs but anyways I. Having a problem at one of the tops the stem turned brown and got skinny in the middle of the branch what is this how do i stop it

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Damu. Click on each 1 teach 1 under this post. Nuff said...

Latest posts

Top Bottom