4000 watt 10 by 10 growroom advise?

• Thread starter lightning
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lightning

Im renting a house from my dad to start a grow op and would like some advice on my setup and some ballpark estimates on yield. I will be setting up a 4 by 8 veg/mother tent in a bedroom and then a 10 by 10 grow tent using 4 1000 watt hps lamps. i will be putting two 4 by 8 flood tables in the tent. i have grown outdoors and now ready for indoors but have never used hydroponics but have read flood tables are low maintenance and easy to use. i want to use a sea of green style and would love some advise on how many plants i should grow on a 4 by 8 flood table to achieve maximum yield. also if i could get some statistics on yield from others with a similar setup who have done it like this. thanks for reading

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Whats going on bro, I've used flood and drain tables many times before and would actually recommend turning it into a recirculating top feed where it top feeds and then drains any run off back to your reservoir, i always had better results due to complete saturation of my medium as to where when my table was a flood and drain only the bottom half of my medium would get completely saturated with my solution (and you know what they say bigger roots = bigger fruits, as far as plant count and pot size that's all up to you but I usually do 16 plants for every 1k in 5 gallon smart pots with a good 4 week veg and lots of training and lollipopping my branches, also as far as yield if you've grown before you know the main variable to your yield is genetics, genetics, genetics and of course heavy saturation of co2 in the air the prime 4 weeks of flowering. Also never count your chickens before they hatch just set a realistic goal and try to acheive it, too many people are worried about there yield and cash cropping instead of having a passion for what they do and perfecting there craft and really learning there strains inside and out, but if you want a crazy yield you need a crazy strain and lots of TLC and experience, but once you get everything dialed in I usually aim for between 1.5 and 2#'s per 1k light, hope that helped good luck

M

moneyorlove

im still using flood and drain tables i use 25 plants per 4x4 table under a 600 watt light i yield .80 lbs/per 600watts it is low maintence but you have to make alot of clones so its a tradeoff

genetics is very important but the setup and TLC even more so
if your only looking for yield low veg time high plant count usually works
try a 6-7 week flowering strain

hiboy

hiboy

For 2 years ive ran 4x8 flood tables, some with top feed and others just filling up.
Both were drain to rezzie. Less care is needed for flooding only, you dont have to mess with all them lines, clogging, etc.
i stacked a 4x4 rw cube on top of a 6x6 cube for more root growth.
Less is best ive learned. i dont like to overcrowd. had much better results when i limited my quantities. You can open the plant better in netting, letting light reach all areas.
so at this one location i had 3 3x6 tables lined up, with 6000 watts. 24 plants. thats 54 sq ft of grow area. two 4x8 tables equals 64 sq ft. so i had less than you are planning. i pulled 9 lbs from it
it was a very successful run
another spot with two 4x8s i got six lbs.
h

L

lightning

its great to have a forum like this i am glad i joined thanx

Latest posts

Top Bottom