4000 Watts 10 ×10 Tentsix Plant Rule

• Thread starter mainebound
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mainebound

mainebound

I am thinking I should go with 20 gal grow bags ,using soil, getting Roots organic 707 bags putting them in 30 gal phat bsgs. Is 4000 too much wattage should I dial them down (which I can do being digital ballasts with controls )to say 600-700 watts apiece or let them roll at 4000 I plan on vegging for at least a 6weekto 7 week period,I want shrubs ,maybe a little training the branches down and netting for sure no co2 but plenty of fresh air via a 750 cfm intake and three 450cfm suckling through a filter through the lights out. Any thoughts folks?

mainebound

mainebound

Really? Well then I guess I will use fox farms stuff like always never seen any problems with their soil.First I have heard of Roots not being up to the task. Anyone else seen this too.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I can go take a picture of the ones I got complimentary from the Roots Soil I just got. Not the 707.

Bannacis

Bannacis

if you have the four 1,000 waters installed, then just do a test run to see your temp results.
depending on number of plants and their size, will also effect the temps and humidity. on the increase side of things.
And the flowering ones will require a lot of c02 in order to grow to their full potential. but with co2 u have to shut off exhaust, and that might be an issue.
a powerful air intake will help, but not sure if it will be enough for a 10x10 tent with 4kwts of light. and a bunch of hungry ladies. It would be better If your fresh air is brought in from outside (filtered).
I'm sure its been done, and there was good results, but with that set up, imo...increased co2 will be needed to get most out of harvest.

mainebound

mainebound

if you have the four 1,000 waters installed, then just do a test run to see your temp results.
depending on number of plants and their size, will also effect the temps and humidity. on the increase side of things.
And the flowering ones will require a lot of c02 in order to grow to their full potential. but with co2 u have to shut off exhaust, and that might be an issue.
a powerful air intake will help, but not sure if it will be enough for a 10x10 tent with 4kwts of light. and a bunch of hungry ladies. It would be better If your fresh air is brought in from outside (filtered).
I'm sure its been done, and there was good results, but with that set up, imo...increased co2 will be needed to get most out of harvest.
5hanks,yes I am using fresh air pumped into the tent with a 464 cfm fan and two more straight shots on the lights with the same fan on each two lights ,going straight out pulling the hot air out of the tent through the lights to cool then out to the attic ,cold air coming in the bottom from the room the tent is in. Come summer I will hook up the windows with one going out one coming in. But as it is getting colder here in maine the ambient room air will be cool enough and super fresh (going to leave one window with the storm on but window cracked it let's in some wicked cold fresh air from the little leak I got on that storm windown.

Bannacis

Bannacis

Sounds good to me, keep it simple and always give good vibes to your ladies, they will respond with fat ass's and a stanky tang...

Latest posts

Top Bottom