4000w Hps/mh What Should I Do?

• Thread starter All Plains
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All Plains

All Plains

Thanks SativaDom for putting all that together for me. Will watch tonight!!!

hiboy

hiboy

So in that case you can only hook up 2 1000w lamps in an outlet at a time, and you do NOT want to use an extension cord for this either.

-------------------------------------------------
So what if there were five outlets in the room. Still a no no. Ok how do i setup this electrical circuit? Does it run from the outlet or somewhere in the wall. And i would appreciate it if u guys did hold my hand so i dont burn down a house hahaha. Thank you so much to everyone that has chimed in.
You need dedicated circuits in your room
You need lots of power for air-conditioning fans blah blah blah
You need a minimum of a 60 amp maybe 50 amp 240 V Subpanel
Hb

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

What do you know I happen to know something. Lol I said 50 amps I had a 100 amp service set up for me and it's not enough for some of my ideas I use all the electricity
A/c 26amps
8lights 40-50 amps
Dehumidifier 8amps
Fans 10amps

I have to use some f the original plugs in the house for pumps and such

FIND THE ELECTRIC BREAKER PANEL FOR YOUR HOUSE AND DETERMINE HOW MANY AMPS YOU HAVE IN THE ROOM BY FIRST FINIDING THE BREAKER THAT GOES TO THAT ROOM AND READING THE NUMBER ON THE BREAKER.

PLUG SOMETHING INTO THE WALL OF EACH OUTLET (fan/continuous) OF THE ROOM AND DETERMINE WHICH BREAKERS CONTROLS WHICH OUTLETS (THAT IS IF THERE'S MORE THAN 2 BREAKERS TO THAT ROOM)

I would personally split up the grow.
VEG IN A CLOSET THEN FLOWER IN YOUR ROOM WITH 2 600W

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

:speechless: :opps: :cry:

Got a lot of planning and understanding ahead of you. We are not going to spell everything out and hold your hand all the way (even though we did with Tinderthumbs and she still doesn't understand shit). Best to start with the basics and work your way up, perhaps a basic gardening book, will hone your skills and help you get to a point of understanding. Goodluck sir
She did have a fairly good looking ass tho!!!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

QUOTE="Sativa Dom, post: 1857539, member: 81492"] ...

Shit, sorry dude, I fucked up on that one. Meant to include the following videos in that post. Don't know what happened to them the first time:--

01.) Watch "Big Buds As Seen On Vice!" || The Urban Grower on YouTube

02.) Watch "Medi Grow with Bubbleman!!" || The UG on YouTube

03.) Watch "Ed Rosenthal" || The UG on YouTube

04.) Watch "Ed Rosenthal Recommends Organic Bountea Compost Tea" (0:28)

05.) Watch "Organic Bountea Presents: The Secret is in the Soil" (7:34)

06.) Watch "John Evans and Organic Bountea" (13:13)

07.) Watch "How to Brew Compost Tea" (10:42) - by John Evans

08.) Watch "The Secrets of Growing Giant Vegetables" (9:56)

09.) Watch "Bountea 4 Gallon Brew Kit" (8:52)

10.) Watch "The Bountea Garden Tea Brewer Kit: A Closer Look" (3:53)

11.) Watch "Organic Bountea talks nutrition for families using organic products at Wedels Spring Expo" (3:09)

12.) Watch "Bountea Product Information" (2:01)

13.) Watch "Bountea 50 Gallon Brew Kit" (1:46)

14.) Watch "Father Earth uses Bountea Compost Tea" (2:04)

15.) Watch "Dr Nuzzi Using Bountea" (2:18)

16.) Watch "Biggest Yielding Marijuana Strains 2016" on YouTube
[/QUOTE]
I'm not watching all those dam videos... someone please just give me the damn answers already. ..
Shit thought u fuckers helped ppl!!!
400 hrs of video. ..

All Plains

All Plains

[QUOTE="She did have a fairly good looking ass tho!!![/QUOTE]

I know right.

All Plains

All Plains

Well how about the 2 600w. With just inline fan and lights I shouldn't have to mess with any breakers just split up the Power evenly right. That's just using three outlets right there. For the 2 600w and inline fan. Should work am I right?

Polar510

Polar510

Well how about the 2 600w. With just inline fan and lights I shouldn't have to mess with any breakers just split up the Power evenly right. That's just using three outlets right there. For the 2 600w and inline fan. Should work am I right?
All Plains,
Keep it small and manageable while you get it dialed in and gain experience.
It will also give you a chance to visualize what You really want to achieve out of your grow with minimal investment.

Polar510

Polar510

All Plains,
Keep it small and manageable while you get it dialed in and gain experience.
It will also give you a chance to visualize what You really want to achieve out of your grow with minimal investment.

But to answer your question if temp, humidity and airflow are good that should grow some plants.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I would get you 2 dimmable and selectable ballast from 400-1050 watts... you can use 400,600, 1000 watt bulbs in it... you can run the 600 now but have the ability to run 2 1000 watt bulbs in the future.
What size is your grow space? I would get me a Lil 4x8 going with the 2 600 going while I perfected my room and got it dialed in...
One 9th the first things you will want to get is an Autopilot or similar device to control your grow area's environment. .. major improvement over closet growers...

Latest posts

Top Bottom