400w 4x fem Blackjack

• Thread starter SenorVerte
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SenorVerte

Hey guys, so I'm at day 26 from seed, I'm at about half doses of foxfarm nutes (Big Bloom and Grow Big at the moment). I have about a 3'x8'x8' grow room, vent at the top leading to an attic exhaust (vortex and carbon filter in the attic). Looking at putting together a clone section very soon, to get some cuttings of these ladies. Anyone know how early I'm able to take cuttings? I'd like to take 2 from each preferably.

As you can see too I just started LST about 4 days ago, I've had decent luck with it before so I'm sticking with it :)

Anyways, pics for you! Comments, critiques appreciated, I'm new to the community but would love to stick around and smoke some bowls with you folks.

400w 4x fem blackjack
400w 4x fem blackjack 2
400w 4x fem blackjack 3
400w 4x fem blackjack 4
400w 4x fem blackjack 5
400w 4x fem blackjack 6
400w 4x fem blackjack 7
Abek666

Abek666

looking clean and good so far but think of adding duckttape to the light leaks some times a lil hole could ruin a whole harvest with hermies so seal this room properly btw the room construction looks good ähm take cuts after 6 weeks veging from seed seems ok to me i think but depends on the strain

so have good luck with everything

H

Heisenburg

Day 59, Day 2 of flower

Haven't updated in a while so I thought I would put up some pictures!

I had to switch the ladies to flower a little later than preferred, but I guess they'll just be bigger

I have been giving them Open Sesame for a couple weeks already, switched them to flower 2 days ago, and started giving the recommended TigerBloom and Big Bloom. Continued with the LST, tried to get some good pictures of the before and after of tying them down. The stems have already almost gone in a full semi-circle around the pot.

Other than a couple yellow fan leaves are a couple tiny spots of nute burn, I think they're fairly healthy! Let me know if you think otherwise!

Also got my second light so I got my clone room up and the clones cut! Got 4, one of each plant. Once I see which one buds the most I'll probably use that corresponding clone as a mother! Comments/Questions gladly welcomed

Pic13
Pic15
Pic14
Pic2
Pic3
Pic12
Pic19
Abek666

Abek666

They loock well and healthy bud i have to say take more cuts atleast 1 from each plant more you need a backup when something happen to your first batch so you are more on the save side

otherwise its loocking well have a nice day and enjoy your garden

Latest posts

Top Bottom