400w Cab Soil Grow

• Thread starter cemchris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Little 400 watt Cabinet. Tek5's for veg. Little something something tucked away in the corner.

Roots Organic Soil with the Pure Blend Line (Prue Blend Orig, PBP, Silica Blast, LK, CalMag)

Strains On bottom:
Casey Jones x NYCD (H3AD?)
Cascadia (Love Potion x Trainwreck - Bacchus)

Strains on top:
Commrade II (Sensi Star x (Black Russian x White Ruskya) - TRC)

Seeds:
Alibi x Herijuana (Texas Mystic f2 x Heri - Bacchus)
Karen (Sharon Widow x Texas Hammer - TRC)

On with the Pics. Lots of training. Trying to see what can be pulled off a little cab like this with a little TLC.

400w cab soil grow
Cab   flower
Cab   veg
Cascadia 01
Cascadia 02
Cascadia 03
Casey jones x nycd 01
Casey jones x nycd 02
Casey jones x nycd 03
R

Rural_GrowOp

Hell yeah bro looks good. Nice list of strains your running. I'm pulling up a chair for this one.

B

Bacchus

Looks awesome nice and healthy plants.....grow them big :D :D

S

snake383

Nice clean setup you have, and happy plants. Keep up the good work.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Thx guys. I've been falling down on the job on the pics side. Got some puppies I sent on the way and I got some emergency dental work to do this week. These things are monsters.

Bacchus Thx my man. Have always dug the gear. Hats off.

A

astartes

CC ---

Those Casey x NYCD beans weren't femmed freebies by chance were they? Best smoke I've had came from them, although she did pop a nanner or two. But skullcracking sativa high. The pheno I had stretched to haze-like proportions, so good luck with the training brother!

a.

U

USApotluvr1

Hey chem!

Very clean set up, you have it dialed in fo' sho'! Sucks havin' all those distactions. Good luck with your dental work, bro'! potluvr

L

lil miss lone

Lookin good Cem, can't wait to see what comes Next!!! I'm sorry bout your dental work... hopes it heals quickly and you can sleep it off...

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Got me the Good Drugs so Im feelin no pain.

Cab is a truckin. The Roots Organics soil kicks compared to FFOF. Just getting water and LK. The nutes were to strong for her just yet.

The Casey Jones x NYCD on the left has caught up with the Cascadia on the right.

First Up the Casey Jones x NYCD

June 06 2009 003
June 06 2009 005
June 06 2009 017
June 06 2009 018
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
TRC Karen (Sharon Widow x Texas hammer (Blackberry Apcolypse x Sweet Tooth #4)) <- thats a mouth full

June 06 2009 025
June 06 2009 027
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Cab Shots. Stuff geting a litle big on bottom for the 400 so will train a little more and flip

June 06 2009 031
June 06 2009 032
June 06 2009 034
darksideX

darksideX

lookx great in ur cab brah..all nice and healthy..also a very fine and interestin' variety:)
i take a seat for this..
all the best and keep up ur greenthumb!

L

lil miss lone

Looking Awesome Cem, so healthy and beautiful and BIG!!! Wow!! And look at that Karen baby! Awwwwwwww... :)

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
^ Thx for the kind words man. Been taggin along for your ride also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom