400w Closet SCROG

• Thread starter Stoney Macgyver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stoney Macgyver

Alright I finally got a setup. Nothing big just for personal use. I'm using a 400w with a 3 gallon Foxfarm Ocean and Forest soil and then have a 2in square trellis about a foot above the top of the plants. I'm going to be using organic tea for my nutrient.
Veg Tea (Every 3rd Water)
10-3-1 Bat Guano
5-1-1 Fish Emulsion
Dirt Worm Castings
Seaweed/Kelp Extract
Black Strap Molasses

Flower Tea (Every Water)
3-18-0 Fish Bone Meal
10-3-1 Bat Guano (For a little extra N)
Dirt Worm Castings
Seaweed/Kelp Extract
Black Strap Molasses

My grow space is 3' Length 20" Wide 4' Tall. No air cooled reflector. I'm going to be buying a 6" Booster Fan with a 4" Filter, and a Ona Gel cup in the exhaust hose for extra smell control. I have a 8" Floor Fan Pulling in air. And will be putting a 6" Clip Fan for overall circulation.

Now for my plants. This year for my outdoor I chose to use Barney Farm's LSD and Vanilla Kush. So while they're outside, I'll take a clone or two off each. Then use one of each in my room. BTW the seeds just popped.

I'll post pictures soon. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome. I will keep updated. Peace

sycboy

sycboy

Dude buy a carbon filter that is the same size as your inline fan. You need to get a 6" filter to fit the 6" inch fan, otherwise you will hinder the output capability of your fan. I only mention this because I tried to do this with an 8" fan and 5" carbon filter which didn't work very well for me when I tried to grow in a similar small area. If you're gonna grow in a little space like that, then temps will be your biggest nightmare. Having your extraction working properly has got to be the most important thing. Good luck on your grow!

S

Stoney Macgyver

Pictures!

So here's the grow so far. I'm finishing the plants I have going right now. I have a LST'ed Headband Kush, and a soon to be LST'ed Obama OG Kush. They're two weeks into flower but they have very little signs of sex. They each have one what looks like a female flower but still too soon to tell. They both came from Hermie Mother's and bred with same strain clone(Not Same Mother), and I've grown Obama twice before and both female. I decided against a carbon filter, and I'm going to use a Air Purifier w/ Odor Block (Nothing Fancy I Know) but also use a Ona Pro Gel Qt. in the room outside the closet. What do you think? Will this cover the smell of two plants? I also will be putting in two 6" clip fans very soon!
I also added a 5" Computer Fan for exhaust and have a 3" fan for intake. The room is completely light proof! When I close the closet doors you see no light what so ever. Which is oddly surprising for how quick and easy it was to do. And it only cost me about $35 for everything. And I have more supplies left over than I needed.

These are also completely organic! Also check out my outdoor grow soon! (Sig) My LSD and Vanilla will sprouted up within a day. I also made a greenhouse without a roof, because rain water is just another day I don't have to! Those are the plants that the clones are going to come from for my grow after my two are done. Tell me how you like!:rollj:

100 2734
100 2735
100 2736
100 2737
100 2738
S

Stoney Macgyver

Alright I be ugrading entire grow soon! Going to run a 400w HPS Cooltube, 4in Fan/Filter, Dutch Master or Canna Nutrients, and 2 General Hydroponics Waterfarm's. My two plants are also starting to fatten up! HeadBand looks amazing and Obama is a little rugged but has nice buds! 8 Weeks is May 18th! So it's coming up! Will update completely soon.

Also suggest anything you think I should get for my grow. I already have 400w w/ Cooltube and Waterfarm's. So anything besides that.

Top Bottom