400w Cooltube Scrog Organic Soil

• Thread starter weariedjuggl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

Hello y'all. This is my first time posting at the thcfarmer but I've posted at a couple other forums in the past. I like the community here and its been a joy reading some of the threads so I thought I'd start a thread here to track one of the tents I have going right now.

Here are some photos from first day of 12/12 (7 days ago).
IMG 7913

IMG 7915

IMG 7917

Here are some from day 7 of 12/12 (today).

IMG 7960

IMG 7961

IMG 7964

Any questions or comments are welcome :) I should say plz be nice!!!

IMG 7914
IMG 7916
IMG 7962
weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

Lookin good friend :D
Thank You :)
I will be taking pictures tomorrow morning so there should be an update tomorrow evening or the next morning. I haven't been there in three days so I'm looking forward to seeing the growth.

H

happy b

Welcome to the farm buddy we,r glad to have you.i got a bit of advice for you though.the cooltube your using arent the greatest air cooled hood for spreading light.in fact theyr one of the worste.i used them for a couple of grows and they always had a real hotspot inder the light but not much light gets to anything that isnt more or less directly under the light.you can actually see how ineffeciantly they spread the light in your pics,especially the pic from above the light.you should look into getting one of the bigger hoods with the hinged glass,theyr far better/more efficient at spreading the light.and eould illuminate the corners of your grow room ALOT better.apart from that you have a nice neat setup.good job.

Kaskadian

Kaskadian

You're killing it brother! That is one sick rig, looks like you've got everything dialed in perfectly. What kind of exhaust are you running in there?

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

You're killing it brother! That is one sick rig, looks like you've got everything dialed in perfectly. What kind of exhaust are you running in there?
love the curve you got on your scrog man....shits dope
Thank you guys :) If you click on that link I provided in post #5 you can see how the grow finished! The tent is using a 6inch inline fan...I dont know the brand or cfm rating. I bought it used from a friend for a good price. It pulls way too much air because the sides of the tent are always pulled inwards!

Latest posts

Top Bottom