400W HPS and bag seeds

• Thread starter sog1313
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sog1313

sog1313

Thanks for tuning in folks, I'm moving my updates from the Infirmary since this seems like a more appropriate place. I started off the grow by germing 10 seeds from 3 different bags. soil grow, with 250W of CFL for veg and a recently installed 400W HPS for flowering. all 10 popped, and out of the 10 seedlings i got 4 ladies. One was in trouble a few weeks ago, had some overfeeding issues, but she is now recovered and flowering nicely with the rest. For a more complete grow history, see my other post in the infirmary () From 2 of those plants I took 9 clones, all doing nicely. Recently, one of my ladies, who was doing the best of all, hermied and had to be taken out. what a bummer. I named her The Dude, and I think that may have jinxed it. I saved some of the buds for posterity, in case i want to try that strain again. Im using sea bird guano with molasses and epsom salts for my flowering ladies, and bat guano for my clones in veg. Now for the update part. Its now somewhere around 4-5 weeks of flowering. There is good bud growth on all plants and they are getting frostier by the day. The pictures arent very good, my camera was dying and i had to rush.

First pic is my hermied plant, pre chop.
Next is an overhead shot of Arizona
Followed by an overhead shot of Chocolate
Then a side shot of Chocolate, you can see I have her lower branches trained
Finally a shot of the clones in veg. they are being LST'd

Thanks for stopping by, and stay tuned for more.
Happy Growing!
SOG13

400w hps and bag seeds
400w hps and bag seeds 2
400w hps and bag seeds 3
400w hps and bag seeds 4
400w hps and bag seeds 5
D

DoubleDub

Sweet dude. They look fairly decent.

Just a tip for next time you take photos, Try messing with the white balance when shooting under HPS. Those lights really mess stuff up when taking pics!

Latest posts

Top Bottom