400w hps bulb recommendation needed. Aaaaar

• Thread starter Pie_Rat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pie_Rat

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaar Maties,

I be searching far and wide through my eyeglass for a recommendation on a quality 400w hps bulb from all you scallywags out there.

Below decks I'll be setting up a horizontal mount with DIY cool tube and a reflector. Will be using it for veg and flowering while we be out to sea on a rum run.

Let me know what you think so I can send me first mate ashore to plunder the town for the right one.

animated-flag.gif

-Pie_Rat

P

Pie_Rat

Naaaarrrr,

It seems a storm be brew'n and the seas be getting angry this evening. There will be no run on the town's wenches tonight. I sent my First Mate and the rest of the crew below decks to batten down the hatches and secure the storage for the upcoming game I'ls be play'n with good ol' Poseidon tonight. It's sure to be an interesting ride ....

But rest assured at at first break of sunlight, calmer seas and a morning round of motivational whippings we'll be back ashore to plunder for for more booty and proper equipment.

So make your recommendations now and after the boys are finished swab'n the decks in the morning I'll send those sore arses in town for the correct bulb and some more spiced rum!
Yaaaaar!
animated-flag.gif

-Captain Pie_Rat

Top Bottom