Wanted 400W+ Light

• Thread starter Zerberus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zerberus

Zerberus

Looking to buy a light, I'm willing to pay for shipping to Miami FL.

Specs I'm looking for...

400W or more
3x3 flower coverage
Good condition
No dead diodes
Trusted brand
LM301B or LM301H diodes

If you have a similar and think I might be interested please reach out, feel free to post here or send me a DM for the right price I'm willing to make concessions on my requirements.

Scammers, don't waste my time.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Looking to buy a light, I'm willing to pay for shipping to Miami FL.

Specs I'm looking for...

400W or more
3x3 flower coverage
Good condition
No dead diodes
Trusted brand
LM301B or LM301H diodes

If you have a similar and think I might be interested please reach out, feel free to post here or send me a DM for the right price I'm willing to make concessions on my requirements.

Scammers, don't waste my time.
Why not order a phlizon fd6500 for about 350 bucks... perfect for what your looking for... might be a little excessive but worth it and great brand!!! I currently using that in my "4x4"... I say "4x4" cause I had to cut down to smaller than 5x5 but bigger than 4x4

Zerberus

Zerberus

Why not order a phlizon fd6500 for about 350 bucks... perfect for what your looking for... might be a little excessive but worth it and great brand!!! I currently using that in my "4x4"... I say "4x4" cause I had to cut down to smaller than 5x5 but bigger than 4x4
Wish I could, but I need to save cash as much as I can, shipping it from Miami, FL to where I'm working right now (where I have my current grow) is at least going to cost me 300-400$ extra so it's ends up bring a 700$ or 800$ expense if I get a new one.

S

sourorangedieselkush

it is the best time of the year to buy leds online. Black Friday/cyber Monday deals. Got my ts1000 for 95 bucks last year during Black Friday on Amazon. Ship it as a gift so they send it inside of another box to keep it discrete.

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Wish I could, but I need to save cash as much as I can, shipping it from Miami, FL to where I'm working right now (where I have my current grow) is at least going to cost me 300-400$ extra so it's ends up bring a 700$ or 800$ expense if I get a new one.
I forgot your out of country from capts thread....ugh....I mean... I got an adjustable digital 600-1000w ballast and hood light... I'd offer it up for like 50 bucks...add cost of fresh mh/hps bulbs... but sorry wish I could help beyond that

Zerberus

Zerberus

it is the best time of the year to buy leds online. Black Friday/cyber Monday deals. Got my ts1000 for 95 bucks last year during Black Friday on Amazon. Ship it as a gift so they send it inside of another box to keep it discrete.
Yeah if I end up buying from Amazon, it will probably just be 3 more ViparSpectra V1000, they are like 50-60$ each.

Shipping 3 small lights into Cuba is cheaper than trying to ship a single medium or large light. It's crazy expensive to ship things into Cuba, mules charge 6$ per pound but they won't bring anything inside boxes they take everything out to save on weight. Having something shipped inside the box is going to run you 22$ per pound because it occupies space inside the mules luggage.

Zerberus

Zerberus

I forgot your out of country from capts thread....ugh....I mean... I got an adjustable digital 600-1000w ballast and hood light... I'd offer it up for like 50 bucks...add cost of fresh mh/hps bulbs... but sorry wish I could help beyond that
Wish I could run HPS but I'm trying to stay away from those lights, they run too hot and it's incredibly hot in Cuba, with rolling blackouts. If there's a blackout with the HPS lights turned on, the AC will turn off and wont restart until I do it manually, so the plants would cook inside the grow room.

Zerberus

Zerberus

Thank you though, I appreciate the offer. I just decided to post here to see if anyone that quit growing wants to get rid of a medium light, but i don't find one I'll just buy the 3 Vipars from Amazon

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Wish I could run HPS but I'm trying to stay away from those lights, they run too hot and it's incredibly hot in Cuba, with rolling blackouts. If there's a blackout with the HPS lights turned on, the AC will turn off and wont restart until I do it manually, so the plants would cook inside the grow room.
Ya I kind of figured... my last trick up my sleeve is a plasma light...

Back in late 2000s early 2010 I picked up Straylight plasma lights.... my local grow store got these lights from the local sherriffs who did a bust on a grow house and sold the unopened lights to the shop... at the time they went for 1250 a pop but I got them at a nice price of 200 bucks... I think I bought 4 or 5....

They can grow a decent small plant it uses 240 watts at the wall but equal to 400w output... again all you need to do is pay for shipping... just trying to pass it forward as people in my grow circle have done for me

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Not expecting a yes...just something to consider

Zerberus

Zerberus

Ya I kind of figured... my last trick up my sleeve is a plasma light...

Back in late 2000s early 2010 I picked up Straylight plasma lights.... my local grow store got these lights from the local sherriffs who did a bust on a grow house and sold the unopened lights to the shop... at the time they went for 1250 a pop but I got them at a nice price of 200 bucks... I think I bought 4 or 5....

They can grow a decent small plant it uses 240 watts at the wall but equal to 400w output... again all you need to do is pay for shipping... just trying to pass it forward as people in my grow circle have done for me
Plasma light? I need to do some research on that because it's the first time I'm ever even hearing something like that exists.

Give me a few minutes to do some research on it.

Zerberus

Zerberus

Will they take plants from seedlings to harvest? What's the aprox weight of the light?

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Will they take plants from seedlings to harvest? What's the aprox weight of the light?
15 lbs... I did a plant from seed to harvest... I got like 2 or 3 oz off 1 small plant under her

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Ok this is a vid... best I could find... but the front plant was grown basically by my.plasma light alone... it was on the very far out edges on no good light.... I popped my.plasma over her to beef her up... was using fox farm nutes in promix at the time.if this pic a few years ago

Zerberus

Zerberus

15 lbs... I did a plant from seed to harvest... I got like 2 or 3 oz off 1 small plant under her
It's just way too heavy man, 15 pounds per light... I can bring 3 ViparSpectras for 21 pounds.

It's all about the weight.

Thank you so much for offering help, but it's just not a financially sound expense bringing those lights here. I hope you understand that I do appreciate your offer, it means the world to me that you were willing to offer it.

JKash

JKash

Supporter
All good my friend... just trying to help!!!!

Zerberus

Zerberus

Yeah I've been browsing ebay for the past hour or so, and from what I can tell companies like Mars Hydro and Phlizon use ebay to sell their older SMD LEDs, and LM281B models.

None of their discounted models have LM301 diodes.

I'm going to keep looking through eBay, even if it's not the new diodes if I find a good enough light at a reasonable price I'll just get that.

Top Bottom