400w Raskal OG Closet Grow

• Thread starter JimBob420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JimBob420

Hello, I have a Grow Lab 60 with a 400 watt MH/HPS light inside of it and a 4 inch valueline fan, but I'm hoping to get a 6 inch Can Fan soon. I picked up 4 Raskal OG clones from the dispensary the other day and planted them in 5 gallon smart pots filled with a 50/50 mix of Roots Organics Soilless mix and FFOF.

I'll be using the entire General Organics line but also I have a whole bunch of additives I'll be throwing in there as I see fit. The additives are

Roots Excelurator
Multizen
Dark Energy
Supernova
Supercharger
Superthrive
Fossil Fuel
Silica Blast
Fox Farms Kangaroots
Amino Aide
PeaK
Big Swell

I am also going to be brewing up compost teas using worm casting's, bountea humisoil, Roots Organics Trinity, Technaflora's B Seaweed, Diamond Black and Bio Marine.

and I will be foliar feeding with
Magic Green
Cal Carb
and Saturator from DM for my wetting agent
I'm also thinking about getting Liquid Light but I think I already have enough on my plate

5/14
The clones got off to a rough start because they were barely rooted. I put them under a couple cfl's on 24/0 for 3 days I watered them with 2 gallons of RO water with 50 drops of Roots Excelurator and sprayed 1 drop per liter of superthrive.

5/16
Found spider mites on 2 clones. I sprayed all of them with SNS217 and the wet a napkin with it and wiped every leaf top and bottom.

5/17
Watered with a compost tea made of 2 gallons RO water 1 cup worm castings 1 cup humisoil 2tbs Trinity and 3tbs B Seaweed. Clones showed no signs of new growth 2 are yellowing and one is extremely droopy

5/20/11
Watered 2 gallons RO water with 4tsp Fox Farm Kangaroots 50 drops Roots Excelurator 4tsp Fossil Fuel humic acid and 2 drops superthrive. Foliar fed 2ml/L magic green. Plants are much better yellowing has stopped and the droopy plant is perked up and all the other ones are too.

Phpcxngydpm
Phpl5bcyjpm
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Well if you got the drooping and yellowing solved youre on your way. Good luck with your grow!

J

JimBob420

The plants are looking great Im going to try and get more pictures up tonight. I topped one, fimmed another and tied down another. I'm going to let that little one just grow out

5/27/11
Watered with 2 gallons r/o water with 5ml cal mag 10ml silica blast 5ml dark energy and 10ml bio root. Foliar sprayed neem oil at ½ t per ½ liter with 30ml saturator

5/28/11
Foliar fed CalCarb about 1 tsp per ½ liter

5/30/11
Foliar fed 5ml FossilFuel 60ml saturator in 1 liter of water

5/31/11
Foliar fed 2.5ml super nova and 2.5ml dark energy to 1 liter of water. Watered 5ml calmag+ 15ml Trinity 5ml bioroot and 1 packet of oregonisms from roots organics also top dressed with some worm castings and humus

J

JimBob420

phpWLfLnlPM.jpg
phpJBkFCePM.jpg
phpKSWujpPM.jpg
phpIP50UAPM.jpg
php2DSrXiPM.jpg

6/1/11

Foliar fed 30ml Saturator with 30ml Liquid light to 1/2 liter water.

Top Bottom