400watt duel hps dr90 soil grow

• Thread starter fenny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fenny

fenny

hi fellow growers this is my first time at growing indoor im doing 1 berry bomb and 1 white rhino useing biobizz with canna nutes both been in veg for about 3 months they have ad abit of a bad time with me been new to this i started from seed i got fem seeds to make it a bit easier on me iv lsted em both snaped half the whith rhino in half whith me been a plonker but she is still goin just they have been in flower for a week now i just hope they make it to the chop i will put some pics up when iv worked out how to cos im bit ov a caveman wen it comes to computers any help and advice is welcome

Mogrow

Mogrow

fenny // welcome aboard brother. put them bottles up and feed your soil and plant something good.you could maybe lay down about 3 or 4 inches of earthworms casting and then some mulch on top of that. your flowering plants will love it. maybe do some ACT teas. maybe foilar the girls with some plant extracts some comfrey or watercress or stinging nettle. look around you for stuff to feed your dirt and plant. farm stores are your friend. i wanna see some pictures homie.
ppeace mogrow

fenny

fenny

thanks for the info mogrow thats the sort of stuff im after ppl with the no how

fenny

fenny

this is in the 2nd week of fower an the berry bomb is showin sum sort ov problem but could b 2 much nutes so what do you lot think so far

100 8550
100 8549
100 8548
100 8547
100 8547

Latest posts

Top Bottom