42 Plants 1x1000 Watt Light:)

• Thread starter DesiretheFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Thanks Lol. It smoked pretty darn good! But not as good as my last current harvest, I found the keepers i want! And they are the bomb!

Chobble

Chobble

get a botanicare table or........ make your own out of pond liner OMG do your self a favor holy shit. those root pots are flat so you can actaully get root rot from them sitting on the floor and a drip system is terrible for the root system it will be uneven and your roots wont nearly be as healthy as if they were flooded every day. if you are unable to think that through ... all you have to do is take a plywood and then take some 4x4's and make a tray.... or you can actually make it taller with different kinds of beams but ill leave that up to you:confused0054:

pond liner for the juice!!

This is actually really wrong. The plant likes recieving water slowly over time thus making drip systems even better. Also the root zone should never dry out completely, meaning the threat of root rot etc wouldnt be changed.

Also I like your grow, How do the buds come in with the distance from the light?

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

They came in very well! The cool tubes direct a bright beam of light downward so the lumens right underneath the plants are quite strong.

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Here's my latest coco grow.....im still rocking 2k watts but im back in a tent now.... also im using a combination of HG GH nutes which are working GREAT for me!

Fday54 001
Fday54 011
Nutes 001
Finish52 010
Finish52 022
Finish52 018
Medical Mike

Medical Mike

Yes time will tell.......

I read one of Texas Kids posts where( I believe ) he pulled 3.5 Lbs on a flood and drain under one 600w and something like a 3x3 tent packed full of 1 gal pots, Using H&Gs full line!

Now thats awesome! I hope i can have similar results.

I feel if i was using 1 gal pots i could stuff these tents with 50+ plants, but i'm not trying to go over 99 plants.

I do need to set up automatic watering here soon, because watering these plants takes a lot of time.

Hey maybe im trippin, we'll see!

do you notice a substantial increase in yeilds when using larger pots? im using 10gal smart pots, id like to use 1-3 gal but im afraid i wont get the yeild i would like.

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

For coco i wouldnt use any more than a 3 gallon pot. These will grow monster plants. I find any more coco than that the coco stays wet for too long. Id use ten gals if i was gonna grow trees

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

id say 3 weeks to a month. my veg situation isnt very good.

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Nope just a one time topping. I keep them kinda small so i dont have to train them, cause im lazy lol.

Heres some pics of this run completely finished.

BPOM 010
BPOM 013
FireS 006
FireS 005
H Vest 007
B

budfactorX

Yes time will tell.......

I read one of Texas Kids posts where( I believe ) he pulled 3.5 Lbs on a flood and drain under one 600w and something like a 3x3 tent packed full of 1 gal pots, Using H&Gs full line!

Now thats awesome! I hope i can have similar results.

I feel if i was using 1 gal pots i could stuff these tents with 50+ plants, but i'm not trying to go over 99 plants.

I do need to set up automatic watering here soon, because watering these plants takes a lot of time.

Hey maybe im trippin, we'll see!
thats near 3g per watt pffffttt.

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

H&G came to my town yesterday and hooked me up with some free samples! Gave me some real good stuff!

Housegarden 018
DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

@budfactorX i wrote that a long time ago lol, that would be very hard to pull off.

vangs

vangs

Nope just a one time topping. I keep them kinda small so i dont have to train them, cause im lazy lol.

Heres some pics of this run completely finished.

whats your drying proccess like? those buds look nice! props

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

whats your drying proccess like? those buds look nice! props

Thanks! I just cut off the big leaf and hang upside down at a controlled temp of 70 degrees and a humidity of about 40-45%. This process takes about a week and a half on average before i put them in jars.

Top Bottom