420 In Denver....

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Haha man I still am not sure if you really paid last time my wife was cracking up the whole ride home she's all chicken ain't no chicken do you really think he paid I didn't see him alone once there's no way he's that sly

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
You had us man poor local grow guy was tripping hard as we were walking out he had no clue and almost went back and paid hahaha thanks again man I have a small place but you fellas are more than welcome

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Plan is..
Sushi in Denver.
Green Mopho he gots a private room booked for 7pm, was told come one come all.....
A pre party 5 pmish on Market street near coors field...420 friendly rental......
PM me with names cause I cannot really remember whos who and phone numbers for further info..Cock A doddle doooooo
pm for details on sushi location..

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

You had us man poor local grow guy was tripping hard as we were walking out he had no clue and almost went back and paid hahaha thanks again man I have a small place but you fellas are more than welcome
you shut your mouth

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
On me way all.
Gots to renew me bloody red card. 2 pm Red card dist.......on Federal, go there the last few years
Pretty much the main reason along with a gathering of folks.
It's 420 here all day everyday...so today is like every other day for CM...And his ilk..
Anyone on board for a meet pm me for details.........
Lookout Denver here I come...

xavier7995

xavier7995

Have fun folks:) May you exceed being normal high levels by about a mile.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Anyone going to the grimm drop shoot me a pm I'd love to welcome you to my home town with a smoke down on me

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Someone will have to hold my purse, sushi isn't my strong suit unless we're having a vomit comet contest. I blame my steak and potatoes roots in AgLand USA.

Is there a kids menu/

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Someone will have to hold my purse, sushi isn't my strong suit unless we're having a vomit comet contest. I blame my steak and potatoes roots in AgLand USA.

Is there a kids menu/
I got your beef right here big boy complete with potatoes and gravy:kiss::kiss: If ya know what I mean

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I got your beef right here big boy complete with potatoes and gravy:kiss::kiss: If ya know what I mean
I don't want to see your god damn meat curtains you sicko, I have enough man gravy of my own to spread out among the masses.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter

Is there a kids menu/
They have a killer non-sushi menu too.

xavier7995

xavier7995

It really sucks, bros Grimm are the only breeders I fanboy over and I was hyped for their shindig. Would have been amazing to meet Mr soul and the large number of other big name folks that look to be showing up.

Do a double handshake and tell em the other one is for those that couldn't make it.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
It really sucks, bros Grimm are the only breeders I fanboy over and I was hyped for their shindig. Would have been amazing to meet Mr soul and the large number of other big name folks that look to be showing up.

Do a double handshake and tell em the other one is for those that couldn't make it.
Will do if you want anything from them let me know you can pay me back whenever. But me and grow guy are each getting a pack of cindy

Latest posts

Top Bottom