420 on G4

• Thread starter AquaLabTech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Once again, G4 is lighting up our annual 420 event! It's time to clear the smoky haze from the room because we've got a huge stash of 420 goodness that's sure to leave you stoked. We kick off the night with a special 420-themed Attack of the Show! followed by the stoner classic Half Baked and, by popular demand, the World Television Premiere of
Super High Me.

Aqua Lab Tech

Yello logo
J

jdubz206

right on. i liked the tour they did w/illadelph last year. pretty cool for a tv station :smiley_joint:

L

luvinlife

yep last year was cool! Glad theres at least one station out there thats down to represent the 420 holidays!!!!

K

koopa troopa

that jamaica special was the bomb last year. the field they went into was all blueberry x c99, a wallyduck creation if i am not mistaken.
some

gonna post up at least for the interesting stuff, but i'll be out and about all day... gonna have freshly harvested trainwreck, sfv, querkle, 3D, and kksc.

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
420 on G4

Make sure to set your Tivos!!

Aqua Lab Tech

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Man I love G4, but I don't have the channel anymore. I hope I can stream it live today. Happy 4 twizzle Everyone!

K

koopa troopa

fuck i missed it being all baked and shit... nothing can touch last year's one though.

Top Bottom