420 Product Recommendations. Where y’all buying?

• Thread starter bestbudgrowtraining
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

Hey guys, I need to see if there are any options for you know buying stuff like trim bins, storage bags, nutes, etc. I have PayPal money and I want to use my PayPal account to pay for the stuff but I can’t do that on Amazon so I’m looking for a place that allows this. Do you guys know where I can find that at where do you guys buy your shit at?

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Even done rent a center style financing on right bud for 1 of my grow lights.... I paid it off in a few weeks.... if going that route pay off before 90 day limit.....

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
don’t be buying crap from amazon.. whatever brand product your buying just go to their website and buy it.. most
Amazon stuff is junk, refurbished, used, fake, mishandled etc..
or any grow store that you can order online from with best prices and shipping..

JKash

JKash

Supporter
don’t be buying crap from amazon.. whatever brand product your buying just go to their website and buy it.. most
Amazon stuff is junk, refurbished, used, fake, mishandled etc..
or any grow store that you can order online from with best prices and shipping..
I only use Amazon as a last resort...

Very little grow shops in my area..with very little product... if my other online shops are out of stock... Amazon is the last place I resort to in a pinch...

But I agree with Gnick!!!! Don't use Amazon unless it's literally your last choice

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I only use Amazon as a last resort...

Very little grow shops in my area..with very little product... if my other online shops are out of stock... Amazon is the last place I resort to in a pinch...

But I agree with Gnick!!!! Don't use Amazon unless it's literally your last choice
example.. here is a quality 6 inch clip fan from daytona.. firstly if you search clip fan on amazon this product won’t be found till the last page kinda thing.. and if you do find it in search than it’s double the price.. and than the risk of it being used, refurbished, missing pieces, broken, etc.. there are great products on amazon but you have to search by the brand name.. but again you’ll be paying double unless the brand has partnered for business..
IMG 9289
IMG 9290

JKash

JKash

Supporter
example.. here is a quality 6 inch clip fan from daytona.. firstly if you search clip fan on amazon this product won’t be found till the last page kinda thing.. and if you do find it in search than it’s double the price.. and than the risk of it being used, refurbished, missing pieces, broken, etc.. there are great products on amazon but you have to search by the brand name.. but again you’ll be paying double unless the brand has partnered for business..View attachment 2069853View attachment 2069854
Yup I see that all the time... like I said it's a LAST resort... i had to get soil off amazon once... i was lucky it was not bad but had to pay 110 bucks to have a bale of promix shipped.... it's only good for a last resort and emptying out your wallet

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Cortland ny is a shit hole full of meth heads...no one grows... even non cannabis stuff... went to a local garden supply and asked for promix HP and they looked at me like I had 10 heads and 8 arms🤣🤣🤣... sometimes you just don't have a choice....
Yup I see that all the time... like I said it's a LAST resort... i had to get soil off amazon once... i was lucky it was not bad but had to pay 110 bucks to have a bale of promix shipped.... it's only good for a last resort and emptying out your wallet

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Cortland ny is a shit hole full of meth heads...no one grows... even non cannabis stuff... went to a local garden supply and asked for promix HP and they looked at me like I had 10 heads and 8 arms🤣🤣🤣... sometimes you just don't have a choice....
oh i hear ya.. though i’m in canada so i can order from anywhere in canada, shipping is generally free.. so wouldn’t it be the same in the U.S.?? you growers there have a lot more choices to order from.. geez there’s a lot of stuff i’d love to buy but it’s only in the U.S. so shipping here is ridiculous!!..

JKash

JKash

Supporter
So they consider soil..."freight shipping" that's why prices are jacked on that product....free shipping on most products EXCEPT bales of soil

JKash

JKash

Supporter
oh i hear ya.. though i’m in canada so i can order from anywhere in canada, shipping is generally free.. so wouldn’t it be the same in the U.S.?? you growers there have a lot more choices to order from.. geez there’s a lot of stuff i’d love to buy but it’s only in the U.S. so shipping here is ridiculous!!..
Even off a USA grow website growgreenmi.... bales are cheap...shipping is not.... but I can order full advanced nute line with free shipping!🤦

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Even off a USA grow website growgreenmi.... bales are cheap...shipping is not.... but I can order full advanced nute line with free shipping!🤦
yes kinda the same here.. like i have to go get 5 gallons isopropyl as it’s considered dangerous goods and cost a lot more to ship..
but you guys in the states have sooo much selection, especially head shop stuff i can’t get here..

JKash

JKash

Supporter
That is true... I have 10 head shops in a 8 mile radius...all sell garbage black market flower too🤦

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
That is true... I have 10 head shops in a 8 mile radius...all sell garbage black market flower too🤦
didn’t mean weed/hash, as i think we have it better here.. but all the drug/smoking accessories etc sooo much i cant
get here or would cost a fortune!..
pulsar has some cool huge inflatables i want
etc etc.,
IMG 9291
IMG 9292

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
buy me this stuff and send it over hahaha

JKash

JKash

Supporter
didn’t mean weed/hash, as i think we have it better here.. but all the drug/smoking accessories etc sooo much i cant
get here or would cost a fortune!..
pulsar has some cool huge inflatables i want
etc etc.,View attachment 2069871View attachment 2069872
Oh I know what ya meant... but NY just went legal and all those shops are selling under table too... it's funny in NYC there was a bong shop blatantly selling thc products across from city hall... 1st time and 2nd time 250 ordinance fee...3rd time they changed laws and issued 50k fine a day and seized 250k in products.... all our "head shops" are now local suppliers too now

JKash

JKash

Supporter
My local bong shop also sells mushroom spores... they found the legal loophole... have to sign a waiver stating it's for horticulture research only🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom