420 Promo by Herbies is already here!

Herbies_Seeds

Supporter
What better way to celebrate International Weed Day than by snagging gifts when buying some top-notch cannabis strains? Get ready to sow the seeds for your most epic harvest yet with our 420 giveaway!

From 00:00 April 18th (NZST) until 00:00 April 23rd (PDT), use the promo code 420DAYS to score a pack of 3 amazing seeds from Herbies Seeds and a free bandana* from our merch collection! Just keep in mind that these promo codes run out fast, so act quickly before they’re all gone.

Read more here!

Happy 420 from herbies let s celebrate

V

Vanthcity

Ready to rock the summer with a bandana, huh? Nice! And no worries, I'm already eyeing some seeds to snatch up real soon too

Bilber

Bilber

What better way to celebrate International Weed Day than by snagging gifts when buying some top-notch cannabis strains? Get ready to sow the seeds for your most epic harvest yet with our 420 giveaway!

From 00:00 April 18th (NZST) until 00:00 April 23rd (PDT), use the promo code 420DAYS to score a pack of 3 amazing seeds from Herbies Seeds and a free bandana* from our merch collection! Just keep in mind that these promo codes run out fast, so act quickly before they’re all gone.

Read more here!

View attachment 2152187
Well that is kinda deceiving.....all seed shops give freebies when you order....they should anyways....thank you Herbies_Seeds

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I looked at the offer. Apparently, we must buy a package of seeds to get a free package. The three-seed pack I selected costs $48, and I chose a second "free" pack, so I don't see how it is a "free" offer. Having to pay $48 means it's really six seeds for $48. There's nothing unusual about that deal. Many seed sellers offer some free seeds with a purchase. I put the "420DAYS" promotion code in and nothing changed. It still cost $48. Am I missing something?

Latest posts

Top Bottom