420benny is in the house!

• Thread starter 420benny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420benny

Howdy everybody! I was invited to join here because my friends said it was a fun place to play. So I did. :banana:I usually grow outdoors, legally. I am finishing up my flowering room this month. 6x9, 2 Lumatek 600s, likely to be joined by 2 more if I can control my temps. I love the grow journals here. There are many talented growers around and some can take great pics. This summer should be special. Stay tuned. TTFN
Oh, I am a bean buying addict and I haven't placed an order yet this week, lmao:rasta:

old.Ford

old.Ford

Welcome 420Benny, Yes, This is the place!...,I have always gotten what I have needed to keep the grow going. welcome old.Ford

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

welcome my friend..glad ya found us...Hope ya enjoy your stay and cant wait to see what ya have in store for this summer..until then take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm. this is no place for a seed addict. I went broke in just a couple of weeks. wanted everything that i saw. hahah. Looking forward to seeing some pics. peace Slight

U

ukgirl420

goodevening BENNY :hi: welcome to teh farm :smoke
looks like summer should be a fun one then ,,ill be watching :D

N

nor cali farmer

welcome to the place where the wild wood seed grows. and the girls get better looking the fatter they get lol. peace thc joe

Latest posts

Top Bottom