420s test grow for motarebel genetics ronnie james tribute[the holydiver]

• Thread starter 420king-MASSES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Those kids are about to take off,nice start!

Pauly don't give up on that that cracked one,it should rock.

420king-MASSES

speaking of cracked beans pauly motas rite one of my heris was cracked before germination and it just so happened to be the first seedling to pop out of 5 herijuanas and 5 sfv og kushes those pics will be in my gallery shortly
oh and thanks for checking in mota they do seem ready to start gettin beefier and guys i forgot to post this above after pics where taken i fimed the holy diver rjt
:420:king

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The seedlings have come along nicely 420king. This is an excellent start. Keep up the good work.

J

Jack Griffin

Yep, the seedlings are starting to look real good. Except for that tall freak.
Maybe it's a male and all the rest are girls?

420king-MASSES

hey tober thanks for stoppin by brotha
jack griffin the tall freaky looking plant is about 2-3 weeks older it is the lone survivor of a seedling crop [i had tried a new product and it bound up root development and thats why this plants name is shiny diamonds because she shown like the eyes of a cat in the blackened moon and just warned of whats comin] ronnie james fans will follow all that rambling but ya new product fucked up a bunch of plants the rjts and a few fem beans but as you can see i went back to my old ways and used good ol' keg-kups and seems problem is solved

420king-MASSES

hear some more pics for you farmers to gander at still in seedling growth imo all are working on there 5 set of trues and the shiny diamonds plant is at its 7 set of trues and was fimmed a couple days ago also hears some root development pics for you hard core growers who want great details these are 2 different rjts and you will see uniformaty in the root growth i say that for what ive seen so far this is an excellent plant all vigourous and uniform above as well as below medium
natural_medicines_079.jpg
natural_medicines_088.jpg
natural_medicines_087.jpg
natural_medicines_089.jpg
natural_medicines_093.jpg
natural_medicines_092.jpg

S

Surfr

Lookin good bro!! I am loving the growth structure of these babies so far

420king-MASSES

sorry about the picks gang but im a farmer/roofer/sider not a picture taker and on top of all that thanks for checking in guys hey surfr brotha your shits are rockin bro and thanks for the show of support my dude

MARTA

MARTA

Looking green and healthy...

Very Uniform.

This is gonna be dank Masses! :rauch08:

H

haze89

Hell yeah man, Lookin so nice. What are the genes here? I am assuming this is part of motas g13hp line?

420king-MASSES

no this is his ronnie james tribute[iron mike] which is [mikado x colorado green bud] x herijuana marta haze thanks for swinging threw and showin support

H

haze89

no this is his ronnie james tribute[iron mike] which is [mikado x colorado green bud] x herijuana marta haze thanks for swinging threw and showin support

Oh damn, sounds fire for sure bro. Mota is one of the sites best of the best so I can't wait to see some frost goin down the road man.

420king-MASSES

not to worry my brotha these babies will be frosty as all hell and danker then dank they are all giving off a very strawberry scent nose tingly good i snapped some more shots last nite i will be posting them later on today these babies are begging to be transplanted some are showing 7 fingers some still on 5 but owe my this is the first time my veg is stinkier then my flower i cant wait to jump these babies im hoping for 7 girls outa 10 possible but will be happy with 50/50 ratio also i gotta build new veg room im running outa space fuckin mota hooked me up with some bomb genes that have already found a perminant spot im my stable

420king-MASSES

and as promised some more pics of the ronnie james and also the silver bubble next week i will be transplanting these beauts into there final bucket i just havent decided on which size to use [i have both sizes] 2 gallons or 3 gallons then they will all be pinched after a proper feeding of canna substra vega and line add-ons so here we go i hope you enjoy the show
natural_medicines_104.jpg
natural_medicines_106.jpg
natural_medicines_105.jpg
natural_medicines_107.jpg
natural_medicines_110.jpg
natural_medicines_109.jpg
natural_medicines_108.jpg
natural_medicines_111.jpg
natural_medicines_114.jpg
natural_medicines_113.jpg

L

LOWLIFE

like the eyes of a cat in the black n blue

:sad0123:

looking really good
I know..well uh hmnn I hear... the mik cgb n rmh all start a bit slow like some dank dank indi's
gotta dig that leaf structure
for some reason I got a feelin they're gonna love fresh cold air and very very little nitro when ya flower...60-70 days n a good flush.... :character0103:

Three cheers for ol'Mota! He's an excellent breeder but a better man and has been a great friend to me unconditionally. Rare to see when you're a lowlife like me.

peace

:icon_animal26:

Motarebel

Motarebel

Lookin fine bro!

Lowlife,
Thanks for the treats bro,the CGB flava is excellent! To me it smelled like sweet pine tar with hints of aftershave, either way i like. Lowlife is the creator of Rockymountainhigh,take a bow dude! LOL!

420king-MASSES

wow thats cool lowlife you did an excellent job and ya motas a very stand-up guy he blessed me with this strain and the herijuana which is gonna help a couple sick people as well as my head so you both should take a bow and to me this strain smells exactly like fresh strawberries and only strawberries and again guys thanks for checkin in and showing support it means alot when the creator and breeders are giving there support and advice as well as kind words thank you

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Mine are about 2 weeks behind yours 420king.

Looking good bro!

P

paulycali

There reaching for the sky! Right on. Looking good looking good. Hey Mota when i germ the ronnie james i will def try to germ the cracked one as well as the other. Little crack in the seed for sure. You still think it will germ? It might time will only tell. We got a bunch a great tests going and looks like they all will put on a great show for us. Thanks farmers and keep up the good work

Latest posts

Top Bottom