420s test grow for motarebel genetics ronnie james tribute[the holydiver]

• Thread starter 420king-MASSES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420king-MASSES

yo jimmy keep your machine head and find that dumpster strain dawgy

420king-MASSES

and as promised some pics pics pics for you farmers these are from the 19th of sept so here it goes
natural_medicines_0261.jpg
natural_medicines_0181.jpg
natural_medicines_017.jpg
natural_medicines_0121.jpg
natural_medicines_0111.jpg
natural_medicines_0081.jpg
natural_medicines_016.jpg

420king-MASSES

and these where taken a few hours ago just a few more days away from harvest
natural_medicines_042.jpg
natural_medicines_041.jpg
natural_medicines_044.jpg
natural_medicines_047.jpg
natural_medicines_0481.jpg
natural_medicines_052.jpg
natural_medicines_0491.jpg
there is a clone run of the rjt on the rubbermaid buckets and the ones in the keg kups are rjt also they will be getting transplanted in morning and fimed the next day the rjt seem to be heavy yeilders when topped or fimed they seem to love it im keeping 2 phenos one smells so unique and was the last one 2 show sex and the shiny diamonds pheno[looks like a chem structure] seems to wanna pump out the grams

R

rottenjohn

i would just like to state for the record that i had no problem with lowlife he had an issue with me not liking mark emery so he decided to take his ball and go home i appolgize to everyone who had to deal with this thread being hijaked by lowlife i did not ask or get him bannedi woke up this am and he was banned im gonna ask mota when he gets back to the farm to clean the thread up haze and lemonoko thanks for showing support and getting my back and so everyone knows what trolling is it is when you go from one thread to another spouting off when his valid opinion showed up here in this thread it belonged down in the smokers lounge not on the grow thread lowlife im sorry you feel that way and your pms had me rolling on the floor loling im not a meth head and deffinatley not in high school its all good man i hope peace finds its way to your soul and i do wish all the best vibes and karma find there way to you and your garden im sorry you feel that way about me but its all good cant win everybody over so now with out any further ado this bs is over on with the show:sign0006:

moirising, i mean moio, whisperingfatassmary plus a host of other names could never keep it together on forums. Creator of holder of whatever the guy has some issues to deal with.

Thanks for the grow show, you are doing mota right.

420king-MASSES

hey thanks for the show of support gang i do appreciate it ill have more pics up late on today prb around 11 or so i did a lil readjusting in thr show tonight made it more uniform i think yall will like how it looks also this strain seems to smell of strawberries except for 2 phenos i cant even describe the scent im smelling except to say wow man i wish i could live in that smell excellent job motarebel now that this seed run is strating to wind down im hoping you liked how i did this and hope you keep me in mind next time you need a strain tested and documented/and guys just cause the seed run is almost donee we got a couple clone runs to follow up on this strain 1 ia already under-way and the 2nd is about to be transplanted in am so farmers if ya liked my grow throw me some positive reps so i know how ya liked it

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
along for the ride, great show

420king-MASSES

kid twizzy nice of you to stop by dont be a stranger brotha//// now as promised more pics pics pics these were taken after i rearranged the show had to make it organized that is the one pet peve i have is un-organized grow rooms so here we go guys just days away from harvest and its stankin up as well as chunkin up
natural_medicines_0631.jpg
natural_medicines_073.jpg
natural_medicines_0691.jpg
natural_medicines_0681.jpg
natural_medicines_0721.jpg
natural_medicines_066.jpg
natural_medicines_0741.jpg
natural_medicines_0761.jpg
those plants in the cups with the numbers facing you are the keeper phenos #4 seems to have a unique smell and a lil longer flowerer then the others and #1 smells the same but is finishing up with the rest of them and #7 is a stud muffin [nick-name is buff the stuff]

420king-MASSES

fatt bottom girls you make the rockin world go round trhanks mota man i appreciate you popping in and leaving your 2 cents how do you like the clone run 2 back 2 back the 2nd batch of sexy girls will go in on harvest day always gotta keep going no rest for the wicked

420king-MASSES

here we go this baby the holy diver pheno is being chopped down 2morrow shes went into a closet after this pick was taken shes a beast and sta-sta-sta-stanky
natural_medicines_1071.jpg
natural_medicines_1041.jpg

420king-MASSES

yes sir thank you i got some waitin for you winta my dude so you will know soon enough and here are the 2 keeper phenos both smell out of this world i dont have words to descibe these 2 yes they smell of strawberry but theres something ewlse hiding in there that is just wow thats it wow way to go mota
natural_medicines_1061.jpg
natural_medicines_1051.jpg
:very_first_smiley:

H

haze89

Lookin great homie. I don't even chill over here anymore but I gotta check in, and it's lookin bomb in there dude.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That holy driver pheno looks chunky and killer. I dearly want to sniff that top bud. Good job king?

420king-MASSES

it took me 3 n a 1/2 hours to trim her up 2nite and she stunk up the whole building that i trimmed her in my buddies down stairs neighbor said "what the fuck is that awesome smell man can i get some" all i could do was laugh and say ya gotta ask the neighbor maaaan///and thanks tober that really means alot coming from you my friend

winta

winta

i could have helped u trim bro ;) lol

it took me 3 n a 1/2 hours to trim her up 2nite and she stunk up the whole building that i trimmed her in my buddies down stairs neighbor said "what the fuck is that awesome smell man can i get some" all i could do was laugh and say ya gotta ask the neighbor maaaan///and thanks tober that really means alot coming from you my friend

Top Bottom