4400 Watts 78 Plants What Yall Think

• Thread starter COGrower8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
COGrower8

COGrower8

so ive got 2 1oook DE lamps, two regular 1000 watt lamps and a 400w banger.... the majority of plants are in 5 gal smart pots, roots organic soil running the full botanicare lineup with a nectar of gods, bloom khaos foilar spray....I have also been brewing some teas and hitting the girls with that too :cool: the majority of the plants are Gorilla Glue x Northern Lights there are some blue dream, death star, shoreline, durban poison, and NYCD in there too... all of these plants have two layers of nets over them

4400 watts 78 plants what yall think

4400 watts 78 plants what yall think 2

4400 watts 78 plants what yall think 3

4400 watts 78 plants what yall think 4

4400 watts 78 plants what yall think 5

4400 watts 78 plants what yall think 6

thanks for checking it out lemme know what ya think :)

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

so ive got 2 1oook DE lamps, two regular 1000 watt lamps and a 400w banger.... the majority of plants are in 5 gal smart pots, roots organic soil running the full botanicare lineup with a nectar of gods, bloom khaos foilar spray....I have also been brewing some teas and hitting the girls with that too :cool: the majority of the plants are Gorilla Glue x Northern Lights there are some blue dream, death star, shoreline, durban poison, and NYCD in there too... all of these plants have two layers of nets over them

View attachment 596221
View attachment 596222
View attachment 596223
View attachment 596224
View attachment 596225
View attachment 596226

thanks for checking it out lemme know what ya think :)
They look great, how much area are you covering with each 1k and what reflector is that. Daystar, radiant ?

COGrower8

COGrower8

ive got 3 of the 1000w are over areas a little bigger then 4x4 and then ive got 1 of the DE's and a 4oow over a 8x4 area roughly.....ive got a lot of overlapping lighting going on so i figured im just gonna give it a go....theres really only one spot thats not as lit as id like and ive got my temps steady at 79 50 right now so im real happy with that

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

ive got 3 of the 1000w are over areas a little bigger then 4x4 and then ive got 1 of the DE's and a 4oow over a 8x4 area roughly.....ive got a lot of overlapping lighting going on so i figured im just gonna give it a go....theres really only one spot thats not as lit as id like and ive got my temps steady at 79 50 right now so im real happy with that
Sounds great, keep up the good work bro and best of luck to you. PEACE.

COGrower8

COGrower8

How many times did you top them?

Idk every few days or so id pinch the tops off and i did that for like 4 weeks then let them recover for 2 then BOOM 12/12
Thanks everyone for checking out my little thing......Ill update every week if people are interested?? I was really just looking for input on my room/plants but sounds like people are digging my girls :)

COGrower8

COGrower8

Hey so we start week 3 tommorow super excited since theyll start bulkin up now :)
I took some pics to share I hope you enjoy....
IMG 1383
Gorilla Glue x Northern Lights

IMG 1382
GGxNL

IMG 1384
GGxNL and some deathstar and durban poison

IMG 1386
Blue Dream

IMG 1385
Full Room Shot

There she is ill put more up after this week......So like most people im curious about yield....What ya think...They vegged for about 6 weeks all seed and 1st generation plants.....soil with the full botanicare lineup and 4400w of mixed spectrum lighting.....majority 5 gal pots some 3 some 10......76 plants
lemme hear it:D

Last edited:
DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Loving the grow and the style , my kinda grow!! I'll be watching and enjoying the show. With the nutrients your using now is that what you started with and continue to use or is it like your 3rd or 4th round picks after proper testing and such and where did you get your hands on the gorilla glue. I'm very interested in getting ahold of the strain myself

COGrower8

COGrower8

Hey thanks man :) I started and continue to use it.....i also feed them mammoth p and throw in some teas every few waterings......I got a bunch of seeds of the ggxnl from a guy who works at a reputable dispensary in denver as a friend thing.....thanks for checking it out

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Iv been thinking of doing a tea but I never brewed one before. I know it can't be too hard and honestly looks enjoying . Microbe power !! Sweet deal bro, it's good to have nice connections like that

COGrower8

COGrower8

ya dude not hard at all.....the girls love them too.....give it a try

COGrower8

COGrower8

I was hoping to move it to the grow journal or diary part since that's what it's turning out to be

Latest posts

Top Bottom