45 Buble Bag Takes Forever To Drain?

• Thread starter Jedi Al
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jedi Al

Jedi Al

Hey all,
Hey I was wondering if you guys can recommend any tricks other than putting your hand in freezing water and helping it through?
I also have the double bucket set up with a constant drain.
Just did my second run and that 45 screen is packed full

FullMelt

FullMelt

Do the tug & jerk.
Grab the bag closed with your hand and lift it up and down fast.

Michal

Michal

I like the panning for gold technique, for lack of a better term.

Pull the bag up from the bucket with hands spaced equally, then raise one hand while lowering the other repeatedly in a shimmy/panning motion.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Both work well.
I might ad that a quick wash with isopropyl alcohol after each use will do wonders for the next run.
It's a must for the 25 and 20 bags.
A good yield is 10% by weight.

Oh. And save that alcohol.
Re-dry the buds until bone dry then use that and as much fresh alcohol as you need to extract another 10% of resin,
Evaporate off the alcohol to recover the resin.
Then you can toss the dregs.

Jus' tupenny,
Weeze

Jedi Al

Jedi Al

Man I just made some star dawg with these techniques, I can't beleive how easy that was lol

Michal

Michal

Man I just made some star dawg with these techniques, I can't beleive how easy that was lol

Stardawg you say?

My friend, have you heard of the Helping People Tax, circa 1892?

Poney up.

I was going to use an emoticon to show I was kidding, but they're worse than iOs versions.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Iv seen my catching bag (25 micron i think)take overnite to drain wen it had a decent wee bit of hash in in.i just left it hooked tight around the top of the bucket after id been panning and jerking for hours and my arms were killing me.wen i looked at it in the morning there was a wee puddle of muddy like hash.dont do it this way.the hash was kinda rotten from sitting like that over nite.thankfully most of the hash from the run was caught in the 45 bag.
if your 45 bag is taking mega long it could be the screen on it needs cleaned

Michal

Michal

On the subject of cleaning. I borrowed an extra set to speed things up and like any loaner, it's a loaner.

Soap? Solvent? I believe nylon is nonreactive with ethanol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom