45 day old autoflower is flowering. Do i need to switch to 12/12 and HPS yet? Pics...

• Thread starter BavarianFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BavarianFarmer

Hi!
So this is my 45 day old autoflower onyx. She's in a powergrower drip bucket and currently under a 400W Metal halide 20 hours a day. I want to grow this plant as big as possible but she's flowering already. Do I haaave to switch to 12/12 and go to the HPS bulb soon? Thanks a lot!!
By the way I'm using GH nutrients and she's growing a few inches per day. It's awesome.

BavarianFarmer

45 day old autoflower is flowering do i need to switch to 1212 and hps yet pics
45 day old autoflower is flowering do i need to switch to 1212 and hps yet pics 2
C

cheyenne

wouldnt be a bad idea although you could prob go another week or two for the hps. looks nice!

B

BavarianFarmer

wouldnt be a bad idea although you could prob go another week or two for the hps. looks nice!

Sweet thanks man! One more week of MH it is then. I've been trying to find more info on people's autoflower grow's. Some even after they switch to the HPS bulb still leave at least 18 hours of light a day.
Anybody else have any more input?

Thanks!
Bavarian

Y

Yndisfagur

Sweet thanks man! One more week of MH it is then. I've been trying to find more info on people's autoflower grow's. Some even after they switch to the HPS bulb still leave at least 18 hours of light a day.
Anybody else have any more input?

Thanks!
Bavarian

Yes 18 hours a day is the minimum I would give it. I ran Lowryder 2 and had success doing 18-6 the whole way through with success, switching to 12-12 will reduce yield. Because its auto flowering I don't think you will gain anything in size from running it another week with MH because...its already flowering imho. Hope I could help.

J

joekush

I'm not sure on that exact auto flower strain but auto flowers go into flower under any amount of light when they are ready they just go I've seen people say its good at 20/4 or 18/6 they love light

peace

DvD

DvD

Yes With AutoFlowers U Don't Have To Switch The Lights Back or Change Bulb
Yield might be smaller but nothing major
Go Ahead And Switch Bulbs Though
I Would Stay At 20/4 Or Just Straight 24 Hrs.

B

BavarianFarmer

Thanks everyone!

I'm going to switch out to the HPS tonight along with changing up the nutes and keep it running 20 hours a day until harvest. This is my first plant ever, and I think she's going to turn out great!!

I ordered some White widow from Bcseedkings this morning. Now I just need to save up for a Undercurrent system! I want the UCE9XXL13.

And here is a picture I took this morning while getting lost staring at her.

IMG 0977
A

A6 Grower

hows she doin? ive got 6 autos that just sprouted today im tryin to find all the info i can. How far along are they?

Latest posts

Top Bottom