.45 X Mirakel freebies

• Thread starter Four2Zero
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Four2Zero

Four2Zero

A5 X Mirakel freebies

Hi Karma,
Hey bro I got these as freebies. Could ya tell me about them? Tried a search with no luck.. Just wondering about lineage really and any tips/hints would be every much appreciated. Thank You for the free seeds man.
peace, F2Z :rasta:

Four2Zero

Four2Zero

Thanks Hashtronaut. I need new glasses. LOL
Appreciate the info.. That intrigues me..
Actually that stokes me to hear its a sativa...
peace bro

L

Liberty_Seed

I got 1 pack of these also after purchasing 2 packs of motas beans. (11-16 weeks flowering :doh) I must have pissed someone off,lol Are we the only 3 here that have these? Allot cool freebies listed and I get these :swear

any smoke reports or pics of these? My meter and space will probely never allow for these. i feel like I got joo'd I dunno why :doh

S

shdowlkr

I got 1 pack of these also after purchasing 2 packs of motas beans. (11-16 weeks flowering :doh) I must have pissed someone off,lol Are we the only 3 here that have these? Allot cool freebies listed and I get these :swear

any smoke reports or pics of these? My meter and space will probely never allow for these. i feel like I got joo'd I dunno why :doh

joo'd on freebie's?

I've grown sativas from seed in less then 40" of headroom
SCRoG ;)

L

Liberty_Seed

sativa here all day long but never flowring that long. I've got plenty of sativa seed saved being close to the border, although these days it seems most smoke have been mixed with inidca but I have saved plenty of seed from back in the day before that simply labled red,green,organge bud.

I wonder if any of these euro sativas can match up? I got some sativas going now that will make someone plain dumb and forget what thier talking about because thier mind is going a thousand miles an hour. Dont take offence just voicing my thoughts as a customer.

A5 didnt kn ow it was legendary, I'll have to look it up.

L

Liberty_Seed

is A5 Accidental Haze ? Whats the deal with the thai in it; is it stable and where did it come from? I searched and cant find much info with all these acronmys and renaming these days. I'm gratful I recieved my order overall, joo'd is abit harsh sorry my verbage is abit strong,lol comes off wrong hehe :angel

L

Liberty_Seed

Thanks for the link, interesting read. What I find funny in that article is all the fighting over who and what and a bunch of unknowns or unanswered questions. 2nd thing is and no disrepect to any breeder or collector of seed is that "only" Cali had available these pure mexican and south american strains; that were later was crossed to thia, NL ect. These things existed before seedbanks minus the crosses.

I wish I could tell a story of my own about Tx weed back in the 80's but it would incriminate the living.
I have an old poloroid pic of me backin 89 with true sativa I grew from seed. I personally knew actual farmers from mexico and lived across the street and maintained the yard of a major hub via mexico(funny cuz I mowed thier yard now they want to mow mine,lol),anyways most the product went up north. Here iam buying seed and it seems the craz is all about the sativa,,lol maybe I should stick with old bag seed,lol Catchy seedbank advertising does work I guess.

I should head the junkyard and do some CIS work looking in older model cars for seed. :smiley_joint:

K

Karma Genetics

Please give them away, to another grower, and i am very shure he will love them.

Cant look a given horse in the mouth. But i garantie these are much more special the most of the other freebie's.

L

Liberty_Seed

Your Right :thinking; I was being a jerk. Iam sure patenice will be rewarded.:character0050:

K

Karma Genetics

These have not been grown out online i think. I have to look of i have any whit me in my stash, as i am doing a year outside of my country.

bigdawg

bigdawg

I got some of these too! still, what are they?? is it a haze cross?? sativa/indica ratio?:cool0044:

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Karma, Wow !!! very nice , bro !! Nice freebie , indeed !Wish i would have picked up that freebie ! !DownTownClown has some Happy Brother X Sage going right now ...Looking steller !! monkey5

C

CropReport

These have not been grown out online i think. I have to look of i have any whit me in my stash, as i am doing a year outside of my country.

Hello Karma, I have these on my desk right now, I think they were a gift to us via Rahl. They sound like pure energy/spooky herb for sure :)

I have full house at the moment, but I'll slot them in soon. When I make plants out of them I'll put up some pics.

Thanks for even doing a cross this long :) People don't get the time that goes into seed like this.

Peace. -Crop

C

chefrey

I love freebeies and will test strains at high altitude for anybody that is looking for that:icon_animal26:

Top Bottom