45k watt medical grow- RDWC

• Thread starter objon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

objon

I've been lurking for a while, thought I'd share my project. More info/pics to come. This is a 100% legal, medical grow...we've already been inspected by state/city officials.

45k watt medical grow  rdwc
45k watt medical grow  rdwc 2
45k watt medical grow  rdwc 3
45k watt medical grow  rdwc 4
45k watt medical grow  rdwc 5
45k watt medical grow  rdwc 6
Papa

Papa

Supporter
welcome to the farm objon!

wow.

what ya growin there?

Papa

O

objon

Thanks Papa. I've got a bunch of stuff going at the moment. The larger colas you saw in some of the photos are Afgooey. I've got some Durban Poison, Sour D, Chem dog 99, Jack Flash, White Widow and a few others going now. Soon to bring on Lambs breath, Super Lemon Haze and Flo. I'll try and add more pics this eve.

F

FileError404

Looks awesome! Would love to hear more info on the set-up, strains, nutes, etc.

Welcome to the Farm!

deacon1503

deacon1503

Welcome to the Farm! We need to get those gray 5gal switched out for some blue UC's!

O

objon

grey for blue?

Funny that you say that Deacon....here's few pics of my home-made undercurrent and I did go with blue

O

objon

fileerror...here's a nute pic. not everything but the core

B

biggs

amazing looking room objon. really like the look of your homemade system. can't wait to see some big fat buds.

O

objon

more pics and a brief explanation

so a few notes about this grow. The base nutrient I use is Hollands Secret...despite the name, it's from Canada. It's a 3 part line, extremely clean and pure in my opinion. Over the years I've tried it all and honestly a good grower can get most nutes to produce good results. That said Hollands secret is a great line. I formerly used House and Garden with great results but it's more expensive and my results now are just as good. Besides the Hollands secret 3 part base, I also use their prop-o-gator for root stimulation although I use it at a reduced strength and use it into the 3 week of flowering. I also use Magical and thrive alive b-1 from Techniflora and as my only bloom enhancer, the awesome Pure Flowers from the Hi-gro corp....also out of Canada. I sometimes use sm-90. I'm currently doing a side by side with the above listed nutes and the fully Dutchy Gold line. Will let you know what I think.

As for the lay out...I grow in what I call quads. A quad is a 10'x10' space with four 1000 watt lights over it. Each 25 sq feet gets 1000watts of light or 40 watts per sq foot. I typically have 36 plants in six rows on 20" centers in each quad. On occasion I go down to 30 plants in a quad. I like growing hydro and have tried many variations on the theme....right now it's RDWC but leaning toward an undercurrent style system. I like to build my own systems so I'll probably start playing around with designs soon. Anyway....here are more pics! Sorry about the bad light in some of these, I'm just figuring out how to filter light on my new camera.

O

objon

f1ydave,

I think your asking about my feed cycle. I'm playing around with the timing a lot at the moment. I'm mostly in hydroton so I water every couple of hours during light and once during dark cycle. The real effort here is to turn the water over completely in each bucked several times a day. On my latest quad i've installed two art-dne timers from CAP. So far so good, it changes the whole system over every hour and half

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

nice UC copy. so if your 'medical' where can I buy? i'm a card holder in cali....and I'm in the BA often. I'd love to try some of your meds you look like you know your stuff

O

objon

update w/pics

Here are a few more pics. The first couple show some Durban Poison ladies at day 42. The next two show Burmese Kush, also at day 42. Followed by a couple of my favorite at the moment my Sour Diesel at day 24. Comments and questions are welcome.

Grow4 009
Grow4 010
Grow4 014
Grow4 015
Grow4 016
Grow4 017
D

dj_destroyer

In instances like these where you clearly know what you're doing, I like to ask what YOU think would be your best upgrades? Have any in mind? Is there anything that's just not cutting it? Cheers!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Damn. Plants are looking wicked. Nice canopy ya got going there.

W

wowzerz

Well done bro, Very nice setup there. I run a similar setup. But I'm only running one "quad" 4kw HPS over 16 bucket RDWC.

Can I ask how long you veg? My first run in this setup was vegged 5 weeks. this run I was planning on vegging three weeks, but since I had a few runts waited until 5 weeks, again they are turning into beasts, I am thinking less veg time is needed and yours look like solid buds top to bottom utilizing all light. Again very nice and thanks for sharing.
WOWZERZ

Top Bottom