45th paralel/club pitbull beware

• Thread starter kripplecreek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kripplecreek

If you have your card through their "physician" you need to call ommp immediately and see if they even sent your info out. I just found out that they were maxed for patients and continued to sign on more without sending ANY info to the OMMP <---- this is still the truth from the OMMP directly I will not edit this out but "hearsay" was removed

Not just about the grow even the doctors visits themselves and follow up to get your card.

If you were screwed by these people go to oregonattorneygeneral.gov or call 1877 877 9392

M

Maramedic

To Make it Clear

As clinic manager of the 45th Parallel, I can firmly state that the above message is a complete lie. We have not been raided! We voluntarily closed our doors to new transactions voluntairly.All club members who WE grow for have still been able to get their medicine. The above statement is by someone unkown to us and anyone wishing to get direct information can reach us directly at 541-889-6147. We will not stoop to name calling or any other childish rumor mongoring. We want to let everyone know that were here. Kripplecreek needs to grow up, get his facts straight. If the poster persist in troling and rumormongoring he may find himself in a Krippledcreek situation.

K

kripplecreek

This all got blown out of proportion. If his info is sent in im sure this will all be alright. His number was in there so he wanted it removed. I think both should have relaxed more

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Dude you need to chill ! One year it took over 6 months for them to send my card. It was fine with me because they did not date my card till it was sent out. I know this stuff is stressfull but just mellow out, smoke some kief, and recognize that some things just can't be rushed. Now that said I don't know anything about either side in this. I have no conection with either one of you and wish you both the best. I would personally be shy of the 45th just because they are a lone target on the other side of the state. All anyone who want to know anthing about the goings on on that side would just have to sit back and watch for a time . Just my own paronoia,On the bright side they are helping many people gain access to the healing herb who other wise would be unable to or have a very difficult time to acuire. My hats off to them in these testing times. :banana1sv6: In listening to the message it sounds like you have some :mad0233: to vent. Sorry I really don't know how long you have been waiting or anything about your situation. Just offering up the thought that anger or hostility usually brings about the same result. Best of luck to both sides in this and I'm sure if they were actually raided it would be all over the news. Peace brothers remember to breath and be thankful for that gift. For with out it it would be a lot harder to smoke. :pimp:

K

kripplecreek

I dont think he wanted problems at all he was told he would lose his card no one wants to lose it and when someone from the gov sends you a letter saying you will lose it in 2 weeks unless you send info in and they tell you 2 months later its not in you dont have much time left to get it in anyone would be scared to lose it

Hes just worried about his card and I bet if he was medicated he woudlnt have cared at all

Was told by a few people that the place was raided and closed for a week and to make sure we all called up on our cards so we all followed up on it and find that the ommp still has no info on us

If it wasnt raided I will remove the posts saying it was it was hearsay I guess? But the lack of information at ommp didnt look good

No one wants a argument just their card and medication without hassle

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Like I said I really know little about the situation. I do know that if I was in that situation I would get a change form, make my self the grower on that change form, fax this directly to the office in Salem, call varify and maybe if I was filling generious that day let the previous person know that I had made the change. Otherwise they would figure it out eventually. :sign0065: Problem solved (Except for the one now created by eliminating the only ligit source in the area) Just saying being calm usually gets more results.

please note that I use the term ligit lightly as this club model has not been tried in the court system as of yet. Maybe that is why the law has not moved in as of yet after there letter. If they push the case it might end up to be within the law and then all hell would break lose. Better to do the occasional smash and grab with no prosicution. :character0095:

K

kripplecreek

It was stated over and over from what ive heard that all he wants is his card and his medicine not problems just a lot of worry I think if you dont have your meds shit aint happy haha

hope it works out

A

amstercal

I don't know these people or the situation at all, but I did play the recording while I rolled one.

1 There was no doubt the guy was upset when he called and that's bound to get everyone on edge immediately.
2 The 45thP guy apologized and explained it was not him, just OMPP being slow, and he would re-send the info no matter what. I don't know about you, but my experience with customer service sucks these days and if someone is trying to help me, I get nicer, not ruder. The opposite happened here.
3 The guy claims "someone" told him it hadn't been sent in months. So when he talks to someone who tells him something that makes him really really upset, he doesn't write down their name or remember it? Was there really someone? If I were the 45th parallel guy, I would have been offended at the accusation that I hadn't done my job too.

Obviously, I can't know if the info was sent or not, but it seemed to me that 45th Parallel was trying to help, even if they weren't being effective. What is other people's experience with OMPP? Are they often slow and say they didn't get stuff?

I don't at all think my opinion matters in this, but I wanted to post some defense of 45th Parallel based solely on the recording since if people don't actually listen to it, but read that there is one, they will assume that 45th Parallel was in the wrong. I did. I can't say they aren't, but that recording doesn't prove anything.

K

kripplecreek

Yeah the instant he was upset I think the other guy got upset too this all got blown out of control woulda been nice if it had all started off different but all the info in there was true ommp had nothing and all he knew was what he was told by them

A

amstercal

all the info in there was true ommp had nothing and all he knew was what he was told by them

I didn't hear the 45th Parallel guy say that ommp did have it, just that he had sent it and they are backlogged, AND that he would re-send it regardless. What more could he do at that point? I can't say if anyone in the situation is a liar, but if we assume everyone is telling the truth, except the mystery "someone" part, what else could 45th Parallel do? The caller seemed to want them to admit they hadn't been doing their job. Have you ever gotten a company to say that, anybody ever? Spilled milk anyway.

K

kripplecreek

Think hes going to give the OMMP a call in a week and see if the info was there if they faxed it like they said dont think he wanted his physical card just for the info to be there so he didnt lose the rights to the card if its there going to ask the mods to remove this thread

He was told he had two weeks and that was two months ago. Understandably he was worried as hell.

L

legalize420

well its obvious you dont know them ,they have helped hundreds of patients renew their card and many of people would not been able to get their card if they were not there helping the masses they have created a place where patients can have safe and reliable access to medicine? sounds like you are the black market and your pissed? good luck with that !!the 45th parallel crew rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom