4660 watts, HID/LED, Sealed, 20 gals each, All Oreganic/Pre98 Bubba/LSD/Pineapple,etc

• Thread starter OilFreak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OilFreak

This is my first growshow here at the Farm, but Ive been around the scene for a long time. This time around Im running 4000 watts, all magnetic ballasts, 2 MH, 2 HPS, and a couple Lumigrow 330 watt LED's I picked up last year.

Ive had some nice results from running just the Lumigrows, smaller plants, smaller buds but the best tasting, nicest smelling Afghan Kush Ive ever grown or smoked, for real! I think the LEDs really bring on the flavor of your strains. Im going to be doing some more grow shows with just those in the future.

I have a sealed 9ft x 10ft room which utilizes about a 9 x 6 ft main grow area, with extra room for bigger plants, a dehumidifier, a 55 gallon resevoir, and my rolling grow chair.

The secret to my latest rooms has been the addition of a Topaz brand "spot cooler" which is 1 & 3/4 ton "portable" split AC unit (225 lbs) that rolls thru a 32 inch doorway, plugs into a regular 110 outlet and only draws 12 amps, yet can cool my 4660 watt room down to as low as 70 degrees. Last year I pimped my ride and bought 2 of those on sale and this summer Im gonna try and do a sealed, air conditioned greenhouse!

Being that its a split AC, means I only have to deal with one 14" vent hose which cools the compressor and doesnt vent stinky air. All the growroom air stays in the growroom. I use a Phresh carbon air filter hooked up to a Vortex 8 inch inline fan that just blows the air back into the room. Ive grown in all sorts of situations from closets, to cupboards, to 20,000 watt sealed rooms, but I really love the simplicity of sealed grow rooms!

For this run Im testing 20 gallon containers filled with Fox Farm Oceanforest. I'll be using a full line of Roots Organic nutrients, which essentially is liquid shit in a bottle...it really stinks after a couple days if you leave some in the bottom of the reservoir, like seriously foul man, but I love the organic quality of the medicine and oil it provides!

Dont Panic, Think Oreganic!

Ive decided not to use any kind of grow tray to set my plants in. Last year I was using 2 rows of those Botanicare 3x3 trays (6 total) setup on cinder blocks, but this time around Im just making the garage floor my tray!

Im gonna install a 2x8 that goes the 9 foot width of my room, on the open end, to block any water from flowing into the ballast room. Dont worry, all ballasts are off the floor. Im planning on using a WetVac to get any excess water off the floor anyway. This may be a pain when it comes to flushing those 20 gallon containers but it simplifies my room and allows more light to the plants.

I got some clones from a friend - Pre 98 BubbaKush, LSD, Carmella, & Pineapple, and Ive planted some feminized seeds of Blue Cheese, Cheese, Blackberry, & Wonder Woman, and a couple regular seeds - a local breeders Golden Skunk, & a Canadian seed known as Darius. This should be a good run. If I get a female on the regulars Im gonna make female seeds using the collodial silver method.

My latest hobby has been creating Oreganic BHO from a plethora of strains over the last couple of years. Ive been running an ounce a week of different local organic buds for the last couple of years and have gotten really interested in how this can help so many folks be cured of cancer, diabetes, alcoholism, etc.

Ive seen hard core alcoholics who must drink every night take one big rip of oil and not have a craving for alcohol for that night. God is upto something with this oil thing...

So my plan is to turn most of this into oil for cancer patients and anyone else who gets relief from it. More on that later...

Any comments or questions are welcome!
Peaceout,
OilFreak:pimp:

2012newroomstart
4660 watts hidled sealed 20 gals each all oreganicpre98 bubbalsdpineappleetc 2
Dooty

Dooty

Sounds awesome man cant wait to see how this run goes..thanks for sharing..subd

Krasi

Krasi

Great setup, i`m anxious to see what the different lichts combined will add to quality and quantity

Latest posts

Top Bottom