48 Monsters.... Or So We Hope

• Thread starter Aztronaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aztronaut

Aztronaut

Greenhouse is about 40 by 50-60 , 18 foot ceiling at peak , somethin like that lol, but we're right off Lake Michigan , it hold the temps a lot more stable than Cali or Oregon , so this cold crap right now is totally out of the norm.

We don't usually see a first frost till end of October-ish , and it's usually a slow cool down so the it helps the plants finish up faster .

First night outta the hot house for our girls! By the way , silnt mjrty is the partner! He's not good at intros lmao

Aztronaut

Aztronaut

all the soil is in, all the pots will b here tomorrow, all the amendments are in, its time to plant... ill get pics up as soon as there in their final homes, hope everyone else is having a great summer too!

Evergreenz

Evergreenz

Here's a teaser guys!, sorry I haven't been posting much , just been focused on the ladies !! I'll get a bunch of info up and pics up tonight
Awesome looking plants! Keep up the great work, cant wait to see more!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
BOGGLEGUM from a soiless indoor run, pheno hunted that run!!! Got our keepers,... B on the lookout for flowers the size of bowling ball!!! BOG Genetics! Very nice strain to work with BOG, I'll get some good pics up for u sir!, great breeder!
BOG run outdoors is simply amazing. Cannons all I can say!!!

Aztronaut

Aztronaut

everythings been ticking along nicely for us, our plants are given about 10x10 per plant to fill out on thier own and use accordingly lol.

Humboldt Seed Organization : Blue Dream , absolutely catching our eyes, and the bogs as Jumpincactus pointed out are all easy goin easy feeding, and monsters!, i'll get pics of them up here shortly

but hands down, our gorilla glue #4 cutting is our favorite, turns into a perfect ball, stretches perfectly, vegged perfectly, easy goin, has just been a dream to grow other than it has long spindly branches so cages are a must

Aztronaut

Aztronaut

We had a very nice organic mix to begin with, but now that were about 10 days into flower due to our opening not being as open as wed like, or most others have, we have started flower and for the last 2 weeks we watered with a 2-2-2 of our jungle juice which is a good transition feed rate, and now we will b feeding with full bloom nutes every other watering to supplement the organics in the soil, we have most of our cages up , and most everything trained through, just unable to get to them all in time, this is a two man operation so its labor limited.

Aztronaut

Aztronaut

lemon alien dawg, considering one of our strains dont produce the way we want or produce the quality we want we will b searching for a mother out of a 22 pack of LADs, been waiting to get my hands on these seeds for a VERY long time, eager to get my breeding projects off the ground and i see the LAD as a VERY strong mother plant to use for my main starting point, THANK YOU EVERYONE for tuning in, was hoping to b more involved in the thread as we went but of course the labor of love takes over , and here we are just filling in the time lol, cant wait for buds to show up!!! must b 6-7 weeks left for us is all !!

Top Bottom