4K 2 8xl DM Gold + Co2 "SourBubble"

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
turbo14

turbo14

Lookin' great man!

Makes me wanna snag some more UC's again. I love those things.

turbo

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

2 weeks down
Fresh nute change out today sippin 640 ppm ph 5.8

Grouse 001

Grouse 002

Grouse 003

Grouse 006

Grouse 007

Grouse 008

Rockin along

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

lookin sweet BG.. you have nice node spacing them ladies are gonna fill in nice.. is this the first time you've ran the sourbubble?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Major problems the last 2 days. The mini split took a crap due to hvac guy being a jackass. Got a guy coming to fix it Monday so now Im down to running 2k and no co2. Plants are healthy as hell otherwise room staying steady 84f.
Looks like I need to add back cal-mag into the soup as well plants look a little light for 2 1/2 weeks.

Ill update Monday with pics

T

tipper619sd

Hmmm...I always thought it would make more sense that if your system ec is set low, or at least the lower your system ec is set, then the higher your top off res ec should be set.

But then i read journals like desertsquirrel and the dude never even feeds more than .8ec in his system at peak flower so he feeds his system way lower than most people on here and he still tops off with plain R/O... Now wouldnt that just cause your system ec to drop dramatically from adding plain R/O as your top off to your allready weak (or very low) ec system solution?

I have my top off rez at very low ec mostly water and maybe half of what is in the systems ec. I have seen in the plants that they tend to go toward lockout if there isnt ample r/o water being put back in the system. The plants i feel drink more water then nutes u just keep it available so it can uptake what it needs at the proper level. But i am still a novice in this system and in growing so i guess its just my two cents.

BG All I can say is u are killing it man keep up the nice work.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Gonna be a jungle full of colas in there! Nicely done BG...

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Well had a few issues but got everything all ironed out. Gave them a ph'ed tap water bath for a day and refilled with fresh nutes today.
23 days bloom
The 8 gallon system got RO water with cal-mag 150 ppm, DM gold 400 ppm, potash+ 100ppm and zone total 650 ppm ph 6.0
The 13 gallon system got 50/50 RO/tap water 120 ppm, DM gold 530 ppm and zone total 650 ppm ph 5.9
Gave them a fresh leg shaving today as well
SourBubble

Grouse 001
Grouse 002
Grouse 003

Bud photos to follow

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I can tell a big difference with the co2 these are real good size for this strain at 3 weeks bloom and ta think I lost 4 days of co2 use

Bud shots

Grouse 010
Grouse 011
Grouse 013

Co2 is the shit if anybody is considering it I would do it asap. If your scared its real easy, I am god in this room co2 with monitor, mini split a/c a few fans and a dehu is all it takes everything is dialed.
The growth is amazing I could sit and pretty much watch them grow the last week of veg

Enjoy
BG

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Dank work BG, er'body is happy and healthy, Co2 is got'm rock'n big girl panties I see, Thx for the show, Peace Shiva

T

tipper619sd

thats whats up BG u are killin it! Those girls are frosty as eff. Looks great .

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys
Im really stoked to see the finish on these never tried co2 before hahaha man I was missing out

Gonna get nasty with sticky in the next 2 weeks

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

CO2 has always made me shake my head, you mean to tell me people actually choose to not use it?
you might want to look into reducing your ppm the last two weeks, it is widely held as a belief that it tends to inhibit thc production in the last two weeks ( i tend to let it back off for the last 10 days, but have not run a side by side yet!!) however it does not remove the thc you already have established, so either way your looking BEAUTIFUL IN THERE,........hey btw what are the dimentions of that room? really curious what your shooting for as a weight goal too?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

The room is 10.5 x 12.5
I know for sure Ill hit 6 #s 3 #s per setup is the low end but that was before co2. So all Im banking on is 6#s but I am really hoping to get this room pumping out 8#s a grow
Im only running the co2 at 1350 ppm right now gonna bump it up week 4 to 1500 ppm
I should lower the co2 the last ten days to what ppm?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Whats everybody running there co2 at in flower these days? Im reading mixed things here.
I thought 1500 ppm is the goal in flower but now Im reading 1000-1100 ppm is the ticket
Anybody with experience got a take on this???
Thanks
BG

Latest posts

Top Bottom