4K 2 8xl DM Gold + Co2 "SourBubble"

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

Well found out about my big mistake today. DO NOT underestimate the colas. I figured that I wouldnt need cages this round because usually this plant can hold it self up. Well didnt consider that the buds are already the size they usually are when finished at 4 1/2 weeks and are to heavy, Co2 is the cause of these extra heavy buds. Found one plant that had almost all the branches bent over nearly hitting the floor. Shit fuck now I gotta put on the tyvek suit and wrasle these bitches. Not gonna be fun but I will getr done

Stopped home to grab some smoke and red bull
Headed into battle wish me luck
Hope my eye lids dont get stuck to my cheeks

Burpee Cages are the way to go! Super burly, re-useable and only $15/ each.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Wow... I thought all of your last UC runs were amazing, but this one is on another level! Phenomenal work BG...

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks shady
Im thinking its the sealed room. I cant wait to chop these and get the next batch in

On a side note you should see them now purple purple purple. I dropped the UC temp to 65f and the room temp to 76f lowered co2 to 800ppm as well. Im gonna really drop temps this week for the flush gonna make em pink purple if I can
There very pretty Ill get a update soon

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I can't wait to see those colors.. I love dropping those temps at the end.. Last run along with dropping water temps and room temp, when I hit my final days I turned off my float and let the girls start to drink up whatever ro was in my uc. By the end the water level was just above the 3in and the girls gave an extra push that I hadn't seen in the final days with that strain. Just an idea I was playing with. Do you ever drop water levels during your final flush?

T

tipper619sd

I can't wait to see those colors.. I love dropping those temps at the end.. Last run along with dropping water temps and room temp, when I hit my final days I turned off my float and let the girls start to drink up whatever ro was in my uc. By the end the water level was just above the 3in and the girls gave an extra push that I hadn't seen in the final days with that strain. Just an idea I was playing with. Do you ever drop water levels during your final flush?

did the same thing last run and got great results plus they got really frosty

T

tipper619sd

Im gonna cut the water level way down probably 2-3 inches below the pots

i currently am at that level and slowly going down im letting them drink everything in the buckets for these last few weeks.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Started harvesting yesterday. Had a few F ups and now I pay The mini split crapped out twice on me. Hard to keep it working below zero. I didnt have enough air flow and the dehu wasnt placed in the best spot either. All this will be refigured for the next grow.
Well I start getting into some of the colas and bam bud rot. Not good but most the crop isnt affected. It only affected the lower canopy where I wasnt getting enough air movement. Gonna put a big dent in final yield but its still killer A+ qualit. I figure about a qp of crap in the garbage.

I took a bunch of pics I will get them on when my other computer gets home got some bad usb drivers cant upload

lava

lava

Started harvesting yesterday. Had a few F ups and now I pay The mini split crapped out twice on me. Hard to keep it working below zero. I didnt have enough air flow and the dehu wasnt placed in the best spot either. All this will be refigured for the next grow.
Well I start getting into some of the colas and bam bud rot. Not good but most the crop isnt affected. It only affected the lower canopy where I wasnt getting enough air movement. Gonna put a big dent in final yield but its still killer A+ qualit. I figure about a qp of crap in the garbage.

I took a bunch of pics I will get them on when my other computer gets home got some bad usb drivers cant upload

I feel your pain man. I just grew out a strain that completely rotted. It sucks cause they almost look ok from the outside, but once you crack it open, its gross.

T

tipper619sd

damn man sorry to hear that hope u dont get that much messed up. Sucks to hear all the problems hopefully u can have some good numbers and make up for it. Take care man keep your head up

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Its all in fun dialing in a new sealed room, the density of the colas isnt helping either thick and dense

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Well finally tally is in at 5.5 #s. Thats after throwing away about 1/2# to rot.
Not to bad considering all the shit that went down. 105 degrees on 2 occasions do to A/C failure and swinging dick ph drift down to mid 4s doesnt help either. Improper air movement threw lower canopy and badly placed dehumidifier.
All this will be fixed up for the next run. I can see this room hitting 8#s no problem once dialed in with most strains. Now my big yielding strains should be able to break that but Im gonna take baby steps to 8#s for my goal and go from there.
I have a shit ton of pics and still cant upload them on my computer til later this week

BG

T

tipper619sd

Well finally tally is in at 5.5 #s. Thats after throwing away about 1/2# to rot.
Not to bad considering all the shit that went down. 105 degrees on 2 occasions do to A/C failure and swinging dick ph drift down to mid 4s doesnt help either. Improper air movement threw lower canopy and badly placed dehumidifier.
All this will be fixed up for the next run. I can see this room hitting 8#s no problem once dialed in with most strains. Now my big yielding strains should be able to break that but Im gonna take baby steps to 8#s for my goal and go from there.
I have a shit ton of pics and still cant upload them on my computer til later this week

BG

sounds great man cant wait untill i have those problems

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

That was a beautiful run, I look forward to seeing one once you got her all dialed in. That is the fun part, I need to get my hands on a good commercial dehumidifier, I'm hoping not to have the same mold issues. I have fans blowing those girls around as good as I can for now.. How's the smoke report? Any difference in taste with co2? Curious what one used to running without thinks of the smoke report running co2..

Latest posts

Top Bottom