4k watt bubba grow

• Thread starter livinglegend
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

phrank monklin

sweet grow but...

spider mites suck big time! Please remain vigilant, as mites are tough little buggers, and just when you think that they're gone, they have the annoying habit of making another stank. Best of luck!

phrank

devilrays

devilrays

Don't say that word!!! those things are about impossible to get rid of!!! good luck!

L

livinglegend

im trying some organic shit called Bang. anyone ever used it? seems to be working. i got extra bottles cause im sure theyll come back.

fuckin sucks......

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

spider mites control high co2 1500 ppm 70 degrees and a spray called avaid if your plants are not use to co2 dont just hit them with 1500 ppm of co2 u could kill your plants some plants cant take that high of co2 and some can so take your time find your plants happy ppm happy grow The Cali. Kid

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

good luck on the mites they are a pain in the ass it will only make u a better gardener happy grow o yea put lady bugs in your room from the start of grow and keep them on hand to get some avid also known as abamectin the best stuff on the market 1 oz goes for 30 $ it last though all u use is 1 ml per qt do a dip with your clones and u are good for about 2 mounts it sokes into the plant cells so when lil pest try to suck out the life its kills them off good luck hope this helps u out the 3 things i use to keep mites away

L

linkage4200

yo man that is exactly what im talking about. Your running co2 with your stuff right? If so then great job. I think Im doing something like yours. Whats the power bill looking like?

L

livinglegend

my partner pays that. i choose not to even look at it. lol
co2 is not being ran in this room, I have alot of fresh cold air being pulled in and it seems to be making them really happy. If the room was completely sealed i would definently be using co2.

starkid

starkid

i've used bang to get rid of mites a couple times. use twice in 3 days, then once a week. gotta break that breeding cycle. probly wouldn't be spraying much longer in your situation, though. the thing i like best about bang is that you can dip rooted cuttings in it. this is what really does the trick.

L

livinglegend

yea, im gunna spray again probly tomorrow, than see whats happening from there. they seem to be pretty much gone already with one spray. but i dont trust it, gunna do it another time or two......

M

MediVapeMan

Nothing organic ever seems to fully work. They always come back over time. Get hotshot no pest strips or they will never go away. You would probably need about 4 for your room. Distribute them around your room under the canopy. Place them directly in the pots leaning up against the main stalk of whichever plants you choose. These things do no harm to people or plants but kill the hell out of mites, eggs and practically every other kind of bug. Leave them in there 24/7 and replace them every grow.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn that's a living legend for sure!!!

DankTreez14

DankTreez14

damn bro lookin very nice.... save a nice top 4 me lol. peace bro

stickyicky

stickyicky

Sweet lookin stuff man. Bet your lookin forward to puffin that. I think I pulled mine early too. Like 52 days? The bubblehash should be tremendous.

I ended w/ albino bubble from my Bubba I ran last year. It was the best bud and hash I think I've ever smoked. I also did some diesel for my first run a couple years ago that was my second best to date.

This time I'm rollin w/ Headband which I believe is a Diesel/Kush cross. Two of my faves. I'm right behind you at day 24 flower.

Good Luck,

L

livinglegend

more pics coming soon.
im feeding the ladies a little heavier on the nutes right now and also added some sweet to the mix. i cant believe the results. there looking, and smelling so good! in about two weeks i will begin the flush.

i bought 20ft of half inch plastic hose, and a valve the other day to hook up to my jet pump. im watering both sides in about an hour now, when it usually took me 2+ hours. costed me like 12 bucks!!

stay tuned!

saldiado

saldiado

looking good man. Cant wait to see them dried and ready to smoke. amazing looking room, peace sal

Top Bottom