4k watt bubba grow

• Thread starter livinglegend
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UrbanGrowFreak

Nice 1 LL, will be watchin to see how this 1 finishes!!

UGF

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Looks real good what Bubba is this?

L

livinglegend

OK, Heres the huge secret.
As far as the bubba in my room goes, half of them are infact, for surely bubba. The cut was passed down a long long time ago by an older fellow, at the time I didn't think to ask what the EXACT cut was. So that info is gone. Goes to show how much I have learned since.

The other half is DJ Shorts Blueberry. Yup, I said it.
We got some good phenos out of that pack, but this one was special. It comes out exactly like bubba. I dare any of you to take the smoke test and tell the difference. Thats how close it is. It yields nice, smokes nice, smells just like bubba, and does the job, real, real nice. i'll forever keep the cut.

L

livinglegend

40 Days?

Thought I would give a update! This time I have added some decent photos of my Diesel. Enjoy.

100 7602s
100 7604s
100 7604ss
100 7605s
100 7606s
100 7609s
100 7615s
100 7617s
100 7619s
100 7619ss
M

Monkey

Killer smoke man...I Can not wait to see some dried shots and a smoke report!

Monkey:animal0057:

DankTreez14

DankTreez14

Damn bro they look awesome.... oh yea whats sweet? it enhances the smell and taste? peace man major props once again....

C

captain.koons

i like og kush very much

OK, Heres the huge secret.
As far as the bubba in my room goes, half of them are infact, for surely bubba. The cut was passed down a long long time ago by an older fellow, at the time I didn't think to ask what the EXACT cut was. So that info is gone. Goes to show how much I have learned since.

The other half is DJ Shorts Blueberry. Yup, I said it.
We got some good phenos out of that pack, but this one was special. It comes out exactly like bubba. I dare any of you to take the smoke test and tell the difference. Thats how close it is. It yields nice, smokes nice, smells just like bubba, and does the job, real, real nice. i'll forever keep the cut.

Maybe Bubba kush is secretly Blueberry :O

saldiado

saldiado

hahah bubba kush being blueberry?...? im very curious to see your dried shots, or even live ones of the blueberry. Im very skeptical, but none the less sounds like you got a keeper. what other cuts of bubba have your grown smoked to compare it to? sal

pokey

pokey

what kind of diesel is that? i grew nycd and diesel ryder and they dont look like that :)

L

livinglegend

hahah bubba kush being blueberry?...? im very curious to see your dried shots, or even live ones of the blueberry. Im very skeptical, but none the less sounds like you got a keeper. what other cuts of bubba have your grown smoked to compare it to? sal

NO. Other way around. My pheno of Dj shorts blueberry came out like bubba. i still cant believe it myself. But like i said, anyone in the area can take the pepsi challenge. i'll put money you cant tell the diff.

what kind of diesel is that? i grew nycd and diesel ryder and they dont look like that :)

not sure honestly. I got the clones last minute from a friend for free. I needed to fill the room so he gave me like 50 nasty looking clones. they were all strechy and gross. but they are starting to really impress me now, im glad i have them. Its pure sticky stinky greatness.

i realize how some people may be skeptical. The bottom line is the plants are pure dank and thats all that really mattered for a long time. This will most likely be my last run with them though. Im really into genetics and knowing exactly what im growing now n days. Even though my plants are amazing to me, i dont like the fact that i dont know where some of them came from. Other than the Short......

which is why im running SFV OG, Tahoe OG and Magic Merlin from now on.

C

captain.koons

im convinced short used bubba to make his blueberry....

Is bubba kush even that old? I'm convinced Shorts copied Sam the Skunkman while he was making Skunk#1 as they have the same genetic makeup and blueberry was released shortly after Skunk#1.

Giddeon

Giddeon

way nice grow man!!
what kind of sweet do you like using?? im on the grape right now

L

livinglegend

trying the citrus at the moment. i like to try atleast one new thing every grow.
have you tried anything else? how were your results?

C

Cyproz

Nice, grow man. tons of light, o and im using the sweet grape right now and its awesome.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I like your style Gotta try som MASTER X BUBBA That girl is bomb rock hard fat nugs and she puts out 2 per light...:cool0019:...looks real good...JACK

W

woodronomus

Lookin' good! During veg growth your ladies will absorb more of the blue spectrum light. Also dont forget the CO2 they will need for explosive growth(2500ppm+)!

Top Bottom