4k watt bubba grow

• Thread starter livinglegend
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Giddeon

Giddeon

In another forum you said you had done a colliseum grow?? I too was interested in trying one of those was wondering how you liked it?

M

Mr_SLaTe

great looking grow...i am doing 98 bubba and she is killing herself for me....

R

redroot

nice buds shots livinglegend. very pretty and frosty plant. respect man

L

livinglegend

In another forum you said you had done a colliseum grow?? I too was interested in trying one of those was wondering how you liked it?

with the right strain, you can come up with great results. 1 gallon pots and pretty much straight into flower. but this also means alot more plants. 200+.

the only way i know how to do this method is by going big and everything must be pretty acurate. with everything dialed in your looking at 6-7lbs in a 10x10 room......

L

livinglegend

thanks for the love everyone.
im currently waiting for the dried weight results! took 12 hours.
unfortunently theres no pics right now. but i shall return with a final post hopefully with pics. peace.

Giddeon

Giddeon

sounds good :) these factors arent a problem.. What did you think about turning it aero? I believe thats what the orignal use of its for and that's how you can achieve maximun results. Thanks for your imput, appreciate it a ton since there isn't many people who have tried it for the enormous cost of the system.

L

livinglegend

Just under 6lbs. No pics were taken, wasnt the right time to break out the camera. so sorry.

The bubba came out pretty good. It has this really crazy head high believe it or not. Almost frightning to be honest. Nearly uncomfortable.

The real prize was the Diesel. This shit came out so fuckin sticky and stinky. We came up with the biggest ball of scissor hash off this shit EVER. It has this really raw lemon fuel thing goin on.

When i got the diesel clones they looked like reject piece of shits. Who would of thought they would yield so nice, and come out that bomb??! The high is great too, acually a really upbeat energetic high. After the first bowl i smoked, i suddenly got in the mood to workout and ended up doing 300 sit ups. WTF right? yeah i know........ ive NEVER done that many sit ups in my life. lmao.......

thanks to everyone who viewed this grow. im really sorry i couldnt show yall the mound of buds i came out with, but sometimes breaking out a camera at a trim party makes certain people uncomfortable.

no worries though, there will be plenty more diaries from me!! stay tuned on my Tahoe OG grow.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!

L

loolagigi

that movie was great, but the ending sucked....lol, j/k. looking foward to the next one. you owe us that at least.

Latest posts

Top Bottom