4kw Rw Dtw Ftw!

• Thread starter WhoopDeeDoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WhoopDeeDoo

WhoopDeeDoo

Cut an 8" hole in the floor and attached a 10" Phresh intake filter underneath…..so thats where the cool air is coming from to cool those lights.

Also went with Insulated ducting to keep the temps down….as the lightproof ducting just wasn't cutting it.

The insulated ducting and foil tape on all elbows dropped the temps 12 degrees in my room.

Thats a Huge Difference imvho…

Anyways, today i'm building tables and setting up co2.

Gr5
Gr4
Gr1
Gr2

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Ur a hard worker bro, I just add more ac to cover the lights lol. Good job, I hope it functions like it looks =)

-lurkin

WhoopDeeDoo

WhoopDeeDoo

Ok, damn near finished……

I sat down and contemplated for hours how I was going to get air exchange into my veg room without adding another A/C unit and this is what I came up with.

Basically, the Bloom Room is the back bedroom and the Veg room is the back bathroom which is right next door to the Bloom Room…….So what I did was add an intake which leads from the Bloom Room directly into the Veg Room.

I ended up using lightproof ducting and elbows which were all spray painted flat black on the inside to deflect all light from entering either room.

Gr12
Gr13
Gr14

WhoopDeeDoo

WhoopDeeDoo

And here is the exhaust for my Veg Room….. it basically leads right back to the Bloom Room creating a closed loop.

The last pic shows both the intake and exhaust in the same pic…….

It's all finally coming together!!!!

Gr15
Gr16
Gr17
Gr18

WhoopDeeDoo

WhoopDeeDoo

So instead of mono-cropping the whole room, I decided I'm only going to fill up half the room at a time.

This will allow me to harvest two tables every month bringing my annual harvests up from 4.2 to 5.7 which will bring in an extra whopping $20k per year.

Only makes sense to do it this way. duh!

Anyways, finally got done with setting up my irrigation and tonight, I will hang the trellis!

Day 4 Flower =

Sb22
Sb21

Tnelz

Tnelz

Really nice set up bro. Thinking on setting up something similar. Curious if ur lights are fixed or do u have them on rope ratchets?

WhoopDeeDoo

WhoopDeeDoo

Lurkin…. thanks man. i'm trying!

Tnelz, them hoods are fixed bro and never move.

Ceiling is only 7ft so I'm extremely limited …..This is the reason I went with the Raptors hoods instead of open ended parabolics.

I tell you what tho man…… this room is seriously easy to dial in.

Everything is exactly where it needs to be….. stoked!

B

blitzman734

Looking forward to your next update amazing work so far. What is your average yield per plant in the 1.5 gal containers. How long do they veg? Usual 1 month or do you push into rapid growth stage at all?

WhoopDeeDoo

WhoopDeeDoo

Looking forward to your next update amazing work so far. What is your average yield per plant in the 1.5 gal containers. How long do they veg? Usual 1 month or do you push into rapid growth stage at all?

Thanks blitzman..... wow, you're right...... it's been a while since I've updated this thread!

My average yield per table .....is roughly 2 lbs per every harvest!

That is an average of 3 oz per plant in 1.5 gallon pots! (9 plants per table)

They Veg for about 10 days under T5's until they root....then they go under a big light for a month before they are flipped!

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I haven't been around in a while, looks good man! I can never get roots like that your using domes still at that point right?

Top Bottom