4kw Rw Dtw Ftw!

• Thread starter WhoopDeeDoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WhoopDeeDoo

WhoopDeeDoo

What up Lurk..... yea man.....its been a while. ..........Hope life is treating you and yours well. :)

Yea man... I leave the dome on for the entire 10 days until they are ready for x-plant!

Here is a pic I posted recently in another thread....... clones at 10 days!

If you see the cutting located on the top left corner ....it only has one little root sticking out where all the others are exploding.

This clone will be thrown away since it is a lagger!

Root4

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Nice bud! Everytime I leave the dome on that long I have mold problems.

Buzmit66

Buzmit66

Looks my room only smaller. Sweet though. Very nice. Hang your scrubber to circulate air. And it's a rap.

WhoopDeeDoo

WhoopDeeDoo

These are what the clones look like now @ Two weeks intoVeg.........

Tomorrow they get transplanted, then will be vegged out for another two weeks before flip!

2wVeg

WhoopDeeDoo

WhoopDeeDoo

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk............ finally got my box of loose croutons that i've been waiting for....took 4ever.

Now I can finally transplant these ladies........veg them out for about another week to 10 days ..(month total) .....then Flip!

.................Expecting 2lbs per ............"minimum".......... ;)

\Watering twice daily top feed DTW....(3 weeks veg/ 600w MH)

____Nutes;____
0.6 ml. Protekt Silica
1 ml. Mag-I-Cal
6 ml. GH Micro
9 ml. GH Bloom

Same regimen for 6 years and counting......

Wt1
GrodanRWGrowCubes

WhoopDeeDoo

WhoopDeeDoo

My new manifold .........each 3/4" ball valve gets opened up one at a time and waters it's own table in under a minute.

Each table of 9 plants gets fed equally.......with equal amount of runoff!

All I have to do is flip the switch........open ball valves, close them, turn off switch, work is done!

Drip1

WhoopDeeDoo

WhoopDeeDoo

2 Week Update;

Here they are 2 weeks into flower .... and bottom pics are of new clones after transplanted and they got their first watering.

DSCF3325
DSCF3327
DSCF3329

Latest posts

Top Bottom