4kw sealed room grape n kush

• Thread starter A1nursery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A1nursery

Ok so while not new to he grow scene a bit new to the mmj forum scene. Ive done forum stuff just not with mmj. Ok so to the point. Or joint. 4kw hortilux wraped in large adjust a wings. Co2 by bittle ran by cap fuzzy logic. 14000 btu ac, dual hose to save the precious co2. Using sunshine #4 with 50,% perlite and advanced nutrients. Strains are my own with super grape ape(super silverxgrape ape) and hawaiian kush(hawaiian sativa x hindu kush). The room is 9'x12'. As for more specifics i will make a few more post as clones root and start to veg. Kuts have 1 week left to veg. First pic is my cuts for the room. Second is the room with 6 big girls finishing out under a single thowie. And the last 2 are the fuzzy and bottle and yess my room runs 500+ppm w/o co2. Last pic is the nutes makes a big diff.

4kw sealed room grape n kush
4kw sealed room grape n kush 2
4kw sealed room grape n kush 3
4kw sealed room grape n kush 4
4kw sealed room grape n kush 5
A

A1nursery

OK so I got the like girls well rooted and in pots as in pics 1 and 2. 18 of each super grape and global with 3 extra again and 4 extra global so I can cull out a few slow growers. Flower room is being cleaned and prepped. Light hung final ducting and what not. That's about it more on this when I move them into the flower room to finish begging. Oh yea they are in 1 gal. Pots sunshine 4. And they are watered at Ph 6.2 and sensitive grow @ 2ml/l(half strength voodoo b52 at 2ml/l(full strength) for a total of 350 pond. To start.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

pulling up a chair.

Are you scrubbing the air with a carbon filter? If so what size filter and cfm fan?

A

A1nursery

Its about 20in x 17in standard 6-8 in size 6in fan thinking about putting my controler on it and alowing it down what do you think? Also imma need a dehumidifier

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Curious if your planning on using the whole room or just a thouie over each 4x4 area or what?if the whole room thats only like 37 watts a square ft?better to be up nearer 50+watts a square ft.,also a/c is undersized for 4k bare bulb in a sealed room imo.Not trying to be a downer,just trying to understand what your plan is and what you got goin there!

A

A1nursery

Well with the ballast out of the room and co 2. The temperature should be fine. when temps get high plant suck up water and breathe. If light co2 and nutes. And humidity Are in order plants grow faster. the last few weeks you turn down temps and co2 and get resin content. cold adds resin but lowers yeild at about the same percentage tradeoff. And I'm using the 9x10 it 44.4 w/s f t but it's really 8.8 x 10 so it's in /sft. And with adjust a wings and spreaders it's like 60. That's the plan.

A

A1nursery

OK so here we are at about e weeks plants look great planning on potting to the 5 gallon pots tomorrow. Then I'll go up to another 2 weeks in veg... remember o plants per light. I believe Steve cubbyhole was going 6weeks. I'm going for taller girls with bigger tops as apposed to too bushy. Next batch of cuts are about to be on there way to hardborside. Mom's are healthy as always. Man the wait till light flip feels forever. I also picked up a dream queen cut(aka green crack) this particular phenomena seems like the original I had it was a 7 week mellow. Truss but at 70percen t saliva and the most potent shit I've ever smoked.... I've turned down many g C phenos there are a lot of crappy ones out there. This one seems to exhibit the growth characteristics of my old one I had about 4 years ago Cuz yield aside it was by far they best I've had I'll keep you posted here is a pic of the three week old girls

CAM00249
DYNAMIX

DYNAMIX

hey atb with your grow matey ill tag along if i may!
cant wait to see em in full bloom! as alwayz nuff respect...:)

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

A1,as a long time AAW user i can tell you you should just dump the spreaders,they suck and you should not let anything get between the bulb and your plants!Dont take my word for it ask around.

A

A1nursery

some thanks for the tips I looked and your right policy prefer bare bulb.... in the future I'll do a test but for now I haven't bought em so I'll just leave it at . And any your telling me. I wanna see those girls bloom huge. Being in Cali even tho over only maxed for budding 1k I've deff seen big grows but to have my own this close is just sureal. As you can see in this pic the pruning of lower and innards. I will leave some nodes at flowering g using such saturating light and cow bit I usually prune up at flower day then again w weeks in leaving just shoots. The second pic is of 6 I just finished under 1k there small enough that I could had 9 but I had 6 extra and they were a bit weak. But big bud being they were 7month old mother's pruned to shot with no co2 enjoy the pics I'll post more after I get all 36 in pots

CAM00258
CAM00047
A

A1nursery

OK so pics of them potted up ran outta sunshine #4 on the 2 in the back left I'll pick some up tomorrow now it's time to hang more light

CAM00269
CAM00270

Latest posts

Top Bottom