4kw Sealed Room, Joey Weed C99

• Thread starter AbusiveOGK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AbusiveOGK

So 19/19 Joey's C99 beans popped for me. 11 of them have vegged for one week so far, the rest are a little behind. Out of the 19 potential candidates I'm hoping to find a keeper pineapple mom, fruit punch mom, and maybe the rotting flesh pheno that I have read about a few times?

c993.JPG

They've had some good growth so far for only being under the light for a week. I'll be bumping the nutrient strength this week, so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

As for the room itself, it will be a 10x10x8 sealed room. 24,500 BTU Window A/C unit permanently framed into the wall.

4 - 1k HPS lights with Magnum XXXL hoods.

I'm gonna be using the Blumat Maxis this round in 5 gallon buckets.

0288.JPG

Frame out for the A/C and the pop-out for the reservoir to sit in.

02610.JPG

Here is a pic of the access room. From here I'll be able to fill the rez and also empty the condensation from the A/C. I'll also have the ballasts in here to eliminate more heat in the flowering room.

More pics to come!

A

AbusiveOGK

Hey BlowCrack, I am using a CAN 75 filter with an 8 inch fan. No intake or exhaust, so it'll be used as a scrubber.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Looking good. Looking forward to seeing it in action. Hope you find those phenos your looking for.

stickyicky

stickyicky

What's up bro? We have the same size room. I just got a 2-ton mini split, sentinal CHHC-4 controller and co2 regulator w/ tank. I'm closing mine up after 3 pretty good years of a vented room and 1-ton portable ac that just don't get the job done during summer months.

I like your access room. Great idea! I'm gonna frame in a similar utility closet / "lung" (light fans) for ballasts, chiller's, light fans, etc...

What other equip. you rockin? Looks like your off to an awesome start. How long you been growing?

Interesting strains you've popped. I'm going w/ Dream Star (Blue Dream x star dawg), Casey Jones, Casey's Dawg (Casey Jones x Star Dawg), XJ-13 (G-13 cross), Raskal's OG and my Godberry (Godbud x Blueberry).

Good luck w/ your grow

A

AbusiveOGK

@leadsled - Thanks bro, and I hope I find them too!

@stickyicky - Thanks man I thought of the access room when trying to figure out a way to put that windows unit in and yet keep it invisible as well. Viola! Access Room.

I have a Sentinel controller, but it only controls the temp/humidity, not co2. So in this room it's actually pretty worthless. Real good unit for a room with intake and exhaust though. I'll be rockin' co2 in this room via tank & regulator combo. Next run I'll definitely have a monitor.

Those strains you are workin with sound bomb. Especially that Godberry. Blueberry sativa or indica used in that cross?

Thanks for stoppin' in guys. I'll have more pics up over the weekend probably.

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Nice start Abusive!

Im watching this one for sure.

Good luck bro!

A

AbusiveOGK

Thanks Lemonhoko, get comfortable, I'm thinking this is gonna be a good one. I've never ran co2 or chemical nutes before, so I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do.

A

AbusiveOGK

Just got back from spending what hopefully is the last $1000 to finish this room. Quite a few thousand dropped into this room at this point, so I'm hoping it will pay off nicely.

Got my CO2 tank and Regulator today. Also got the sheetrock to finish up the room, the doors for the flowering room and access room, some 10-3 wire to run the A/C circuit, and misc stuff. Construction will be done soon and I'll be able to start hanging lights/fans/controllers.

Pics up as soon as I can!

A

AbusiveOGK

New Pics

Hey everyone I got some new pics of the girls in their second week above ground.

100_1036.JPG

100_1037.JPG

Seems to be one runt of the crew that just doesn't wanna budge. But 1 out of 19 isn't bad, not in my eyes anyway.

I also got one girl who has some discoloration on her first set of fan leaves. All the new growth is bright green and healthy looking, was wondering if this should be a concern or if anyone could identify it. I've been following the House & Garden feed chart, and my PH is in check. 6.3 as HG suggests.

100_10412.JPG

100_10401.JPG

100_1039.JPG

Also does anyone have experience with when c99 should start showing sex from seed? I'm thinking I have at least another week, maybe 2?

Thanks guys. Comments, concerns and suggestions are appreciated.

Stay High! :bong-hits:

C

Cannabear

you gonna duct the back of the ac unit and use a fan to extract the hot air from the condensor? if not your in for a world of headaches and heat. nice construction on the rooms.. very similar to what i use to run..

A

AbusiveOGK

Thanks for the advice Cannabear. To be honest, I had already thought about doing that, just wasn't going to actually do it until the heat became a problem. I think I'll go ahead and do that before I start flowering any plants. +rep

B

Boomer242

pullin up a chair signin in for this one. glad i caught it before shit pops off. gotta love it when peeps build the most legit room for their prized plants. ill be lurkin

-scribed
-repped for the hardwork and buildout

A

AbusiveOGK

Hey Boomer thanks for stoppin' by. I think building from scratch and trying to perfect as many elements of the room as you can if half the fun. I had to do one ghetto grow, and never wanna go back again lol.

More construction pics will be up soon. Thanks for subscribin' to the thread, it should be a good show!

B

Boomer242

Hey Boomer thanks for stoppin' by. I think building from scratch and trying to perfect as many elements of the room as you can if half the fun. I had to do one ghetto grow, and never wanna go back again lol.

More construction pics will be up soon. Thanks for subscribin' to the thread, it should be a good show!

ya make due with wat u got but doin it right the first time pays off tenfold.

djstiks

djstiks

don't forget about the dehumidifier. you are going to need it. good luck with the build.

B

Boomer242

or exhaust out ur room during lights off. unless u have RH build up during lights on as well (which shouldnt happen running that AC) but u never know. if u have the budget for a dehumidifier id do it just in case. also make room for the amps it requires. (thats why i dont run one; prefer to save the house power for other equip)

A

AbusiveOGK

I'm gonna buy the dehumidifier and wall mounted fans after all the construction is finished. Thanks guys.

A

AbusiveOGK

New pics of the girls nearing the end of the second week of veg. They're growing really fast, I hope they start showing preflowers relatively soon.

100_10781.JPG

100_1080.JPG

100_10812.JPG

100_1079.JPG

100_10761.JPG

100_1072.JPG

100_1074.JPG

The flowering room just needs to be taped and spackled, then I can start setting up the equipment. More pics of the construction coming soon.

BTW, anyone have experience with H&G Soil A&B? What was your water to feed ratio. Right now I'm feeding twice, plain watering once. When I was feeding every watering I started to get some nute burn on a few plants.

Thanks everyone.

Top Bottom