4kw White Russian and GWS co2 hydro

• Thread starter blahman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blahman

Lighting: 4 x 1000w air cooled lights. 2 lights per light mover.
Strain: 16 White Russians, 6 Great White Sharks
Medium: Hydro, flood and drain buckets.
Nutrients: GH 3 part, big bud and kool bloom, carbo load and b52

newbalance11

newbalance11

Is this setup using the ebb and grow system? If so, could you tell me the specifics of how you run it ( how many floods per day, ppm, spacing, etc.) I'm running the same system and would like to get your input b/c you have obviously had excellent results with it. I appreciate any help you can give

B

blahman

Is this setup using the ebb and grow system? If so, could you tell me the specifics of how you run it ( how many floods per day, ppm, spacing, etc.) I'm running the same system and would like to get your input b/c you have obviously had excellent results with it. I appreciate any help you can give

Yes its the same thing as ebb and grow. I just purchased the controller and everything seperate. Was much cheaper then buying a full setup from a local hydro shop. I can't get over the prices they try to pull.

I flood 2-4 times a day depending on the size of the plants. During flower they usually need 3 - 4. I spaced the buckets 2 ft apart, from the edges. I also had a small air stone in the bottom of each bucket. Because after a drain there would be a couple inches of water left in each pot. I wanted to keep the roots nice and healthy.

This grow I was using GH 3 part, I started flower at 800ppm and moved up to 1300-1400ppm. Thats hanna .5 scale of course.

Anything else feel free to ask.

newbalance11

newbalance11

I appreciate the response. I'm in my second week of flower and am flooding three times with the lights on. Do you flood when the lights are off? I'm also using the GH 3 part with hydrozyme, roots excelerator, and superthrive. I'm at 800 ppm now, how quickly do you bump up the ppms? Last grow I went to fast and burnt some plants. How do you run the hose for the airstones? Sorry about all the questions, I'm just wanting to get things right this time around

Top Bottom