4th Grow Barney's Farm Critical Kush And Tangerine Dream Feminized Seeds

• Thread starter spyrosrospy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DankDreamer

Hey man hows it going ?
You use Bio Bizz as well? How do you find it?
I have just started using it, I'm using the all mix soil, with just the grow, bloom and top max.

spyrosrospy

spyrosrospy

Hey man hows it going ?
You use Bio Bizz as well? How do you find it?
I have just started using it, I'm using the all mix soil, with just the grow, bloom and top max.
Hello mate, yes i am using Bio-Bizz.
Root-juice, Fish Mix, Bio Heaven, Bio-Bloom, Acti-Vera and Top-Max.
Two of my girls are in day 19 from breaking the soil, two in day 18 and two in day 12.
I also used these fertilizers in my previous grow (except Top-Max) and i am very very satisfied.
My opinion is that you have to feed something for the roots (Root-Juice or Voodoo Juice) in the first two weeks and after when you transplant the plants. Also i think Bio-Heaven is the best product from Bio-Bizz.
I will post some photos later

D

DankDreamer

Hello mate, yes i am using Bio-Bizz.
Root-juice, Fish Mix, Bio Heaven, Bio-Bloom, Acti-Vera and Top-Max.
Two of my girls are in day 19 from breaking the soil, two in day 18 and two in day 12.
I also used these fertilizers in my previous grow (except Top-Max) and i am very very satisfied.
My opinion is that you have to feed something for the roots (Root-Juice or Voodoo Juice) in the first two weeks and after when you transplant the plants. Also i think Bio-Heaven is the best product from Bio-Bizz.
I will post some photos later

Nice.
I'd defo agree with the Root Juice for first 2 weeks and when transplanting. I've also had great results so far doing this.
Interesting, i opted for no fish mix, or bio heaven at the moment as i wasn't sure about them due to some mixed reviews from friends, and online, saying might not be worth it. But glad to hear you have found it useful, would love to see sum pics of some results from their use.
My girls are all around 5 weeks from breaking soil, flipping them next week :-)

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Have grown Tangerine Dream a couple of times and loved her. One of my favorites.

spyrosrospy

spyrosrospy

I will top the 4 tomorrow at 7th node as i think i will cut down the 1st node because is not so strong.
I transplanted the oldest 4 plants to Bio-Bizz all mix a week ago and i only feed them Root-Juice and Bio-Heaven as the all-mix is heavy.
Yesterday i transplanted the other 2 plants.
I will start feed them regularly 2 weeks after the transplanting.
They have about 30000 lumens from 2 MH lamps and i am thinking to switch to 12/12 about day 35.

spyrosrospy

spyrosrospy

Hello, here are some pictures.
Four of them are in day 36 in veg and two of them in day 29.
Four of them had been topped and two of them multitopped.
I will still let them in veg about a week and after i will give them about 30 hours dark before change them in 12/12
I feed em Bio-Heaven (2ml/lt) and Fish-Mix (0,75ml/lt) every 3 days.

spyrosrospy

spyrosrospy

Day 44 from sprout day 2 in flowering.
I gave them 34 hours of darkness before change them in hps lamps and 12/12 .
I defoliage them to get more light.

Top Bottom