4th week bloom,solid yellow fan leaves,HELP PLZZ!!!thanks

• Thread starter SolidSnake88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SolidSnake88

hey guys been into the hobby about 8 months now ,.. im in my 4th week of bloom and about an 8th of my plants have solid yellow fan leaves it seems to be mostly just the big ones not the smaller ones that are in the buds,.. and a few of the other plants are just showing signs of it the yellowing is starting from the outer edges of the leaves and slowly yellowing the whole leaf,.. i was thinking maybe a k deficiency ??any help is greatly appreciated!! thanks

vector

vector

Need a lot more info and pics to help. hydro or soil? Grow medium? temps etc.

S

SolidSnake88

Need a lot more info and pics to help. hydro or soil? Grow medium? temps etc.
my bad, pro mix hp, about 85 degrees,using floranova ,i was looking at pics i think its a nitrogen problem,.. i had to go on a trip and left it up to my partner to feed them and he just gave it plain water for a str8 week -_- it was ph'd and declorinated ,but no nurients,.. will that effect the whole outcome of the crop u think? even if i get it back on its regular schedual?

S

SolidSnake88

oh and one of my plants tops was burnt a little because the jackass didnt adjust the light on time,.. can it fix itself?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
my bad, pro mix hp, about 85 degrees,using floranova ,i was looking at pics i think its a nitrogen problem,.. i had to go on a trip and left it up to my partner to feed them and he just gave it plain water for a str8 week -_- it was ph'd and declorinated ,but no nurients,.. will that effect the whole outcome of the crop u think? even if i get it back on its regular schedual?
Get it back on schedule, but don't try to push N right now, just get it back on schedule.

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

Get it back on schedule, but don't try to push N right now, just get it back on schedule.
It would be a great idea if someone as smart as yourself created a thread letting newer grower's know the importance of transplanting before flowering.If you throw plant's into flower in the same container they vegged in they will most likely suffer of root clog causing leaves to yellow off and die.

MrBlazington

MrBlazington

It would be a great idea if someone as smart as yourself created a thread letting newer grower's know the importance of transplanting before flowering.If you throw plant's into flower in the same container they vegged in they will most likely suffer of root clog causing leaves to yellow off and die.
Thats awesome information i had no idea that was a problem.

Top Bottom