4th week no buds/new tops

• Thread starter Roxyheart420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Roxyheart420

Roxyheart420

Hopefully someone might know whats happening here to my girls. I'm at the end of the 4th week and no buds. It actually looks like new tops keep growing. It Sunset Sherbet. I'm under 1000wt HPS growing in coco 5gal running heavy16 lights 12/12. This is the first time anything like this has happened in 6 grows.
Any thoughts? They keep stretching as well. Frustrating. Thankyou

4th week no budsnew tops
4th week no budsnew tops 2
TaimerPots

TaimerPots

Hopefully someone might know whats happening here to my girls. I'm at the end of the 4th week and no buds. It actually looks like new tops keep growing. It Sunset Sherbet. I'm under 1000wt HPS growing in coco 5gal running heavy16 lights 12/12. This is the first time anything like this has happened in 6 grows.
Any thoughts? They keep stretching as well. Frustrating. Thankyou
I've never heard of plant not flowering, if you have no leaks of light and sure that your timer is set for 12/12 then try giving them 48 hours of complete darkness. But at 4 weeks you should've seen something.

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

Did you have a heater go out, or temps fall below 40F?

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
If they continue to stretch, that means that they are changing gears, although 2 weeks I a long time... but not unheard of. I would look closely at the junctions for pistils... sometimes you see them there before the buds switch over to flowering. They look pretty good... how big of an area do you cover with the HPS? I think they will switch since they are stretching, but it might take a few extra days until you see widespread pistils.

Nugg

Nugg

I'll ask the stupid question...are they girls?have they at least shown there sex?

Top Bottom