4th week with two CFL'S

• Thread starter AlphaCanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Apollo13

Apollo13

Personally I'd go 400 watt hps or maybe 600. But it's not just lights u need. When u go HID lighting, it is hot. So ducts and fans are needed. I assume CFL u choose for cheapest and easiest for you. It's far from what ur plants want. I know they live. But if u ever get a hps, u will see a huge difference in growth.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Personally I'd go 400 watt hps or maybe 600. But it's not just lights u need. When u go HID lighting, it is hot. So ducts and fans are needed. I assume CFL u choose for cheapest and easiest for you. It's far from what ur plants want. I know they live. But if u ever get a hps, u will see a huge difference in growth.
Hey there, thanks a bunch. What you say makes alot of since. But I have space issues. Right now it's 9 Sq ft. That's why I went this route. If I can put up a pic you can see. It's 7 weeks old.

Apollo13

Apollo13

One of my tents I run 1000 hps in a 7x7. But needed a big cfm fan to cool.

Apollo13

Apollo13

I have run 100 watts per square foot with outside like growth. Cooling is the issue. If the back of ur hand is hot under lights, it's too close, so height is the issue with HID too. I use a laser temperature gun on ebay for $10 to monitor leaf temp. Plus they are super handy and helpful.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I have run 100 watts per square foot with outside like growth. Cooling is the issue. If the back of ur hand is hot under lights, it's too close, so height is the issue with HID too. I use a laser temperature gun on ebay for $10 to monitor leaf temp. Plus they are super handy and helpful.
Mine is a closet grow, my closet is 30 sq. ft. and i'm using 9 sq. ft. I have a couple of small fans in there right now and the temp. stays at 82. My plant has been flowering for about 6 days now.

Top Bottom