4u2sm0kes Fall Grow

• Thread starter 4u2sm0ke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

just some updates

hello friends..Happy smokeing..Justchugging right along..Am way dissapointed in my small flower room ..as where the electric wires come into room the caulking must have melted and had a HUGE whole where yes Lightwas entered and My DWC went hermie..Was sure t be my biggest yielder to date. so after dryng my tears..Im gonna fix the room and run a SOG in there useing 12 Star gazers in 1 gallon pots...Just Harvested My Red Dragon...and moved a few more plants into the large flower room..took 12 Red dragon clones..and 8 Cali Orange...these are the last clones Ill take untill i return from England..Then when I return Ill be running another DWC and takeing clones..another note ..I will be hooking up venting for my light as this will aid in a cooler room..temps with lights on is 82 not bad ut would like a little lower..okay until next time take careand be safe

:passingjoint:

DSCF5334
DSCF5335
DSCF5372
DSCF5373
DSCF5374
DSCF5375
DSCF5382
DSCF5385
DSCF5386
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

300 watt cfl

ANyone else use this Bulb? its 300 watts and 4200 lumes..Holly crap is this thing funny looking:cool0044:

P1080071
P1080073
P1080096
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

PurpleBud

In coco I call a massbucket..its a layered medium useing coco and amendments..very simple system..:cool0044:

Ja 053
Ja 054
Ja 055
Ja 056
Ja 058
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

PurpleStar

heres my pollented one..I used PurpleBud pollen and a star Gazer...Love the Buds on the PurpleBud and hopeing o find a Killer pheno in this mix...weare in the 4th week after pollenation

:mysterymachine:

Ja 030
Ja 032
Ja 040
Z

zipflip

dang 4u, sorry to hear botu the light leak mishap.

so how is that red dragon bro.
i was gonna order me some my last order but i wanted to console with you on it first as i remember you was growin one out.

everything is still green and thrivin i cansee for sure.
and that is one clumsy bulky lookin cfls man. LOL
is it 300watts strait out or is it 300 equivalent?

haha , did ya catch flack for ya avatar or somethin? jus noticed it changed LOL.

Z

zipflip

is that the purple bud ya spoke to me bout in PM over yonder ?

M

MojaveMama

4U! I'm holding services tonight for your injured plants. Maybe they won't hermie.

What a bummer! But the others look terrific. I'm anxious to hear about your Stargazer X. And what's that contraption over the cookie grow? Is that sort of like Ozzy's inverted bottle thingie? Lookin' good, 4U!

BigBud09

BigBud09

Wts good 4u2sm0ke sorry to hear about your dwc setup looks like u done good job on the rest check out my other threads to see my grows,:bong-hits: Bongs all day:bong-hits:

Z

zipflip

4u, hope ya dont mind me messagin mama in here, but i cant PM yet and i got spread more rep before leavin more to MAMA
im sure you'll get over it tho LOL JP . :-)
mama- in response to ya comment ya left me. actually i have not tried much in life for strains yet. i been runnin the same one all year lastyear.
but we'll see wat they got in store for me tho :-)
i hear alot of good things of the AI.
where's ya AI at? i mean do ya got any pix up anywhere of them by chance?

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

lookin' really good dude. great work
Hello Radio..thanks for stopping by..Ive grown in this shed for ..this 4th yr now..this is all new so I am working out the Kinks..feel free tostop by anytime..Allways something growing on..WHat have ya got in the mix?
dang 4u, sorry to hear botu the light leak mishap.

so how is that red dragon bro.
i was gonna order me some my last order but i wanted to console with you on it first as i remember you was growin one out.

everything is still green and thrivin i cansee for sure.
and that is one clumsy bulky lookin cfls man. LOL
is it 300watts strait out or is it 300 equivalent?

haha , did ya catch flack for ya avatar or somethin? jus noticed it changed LOL.
Hey no worries on the Light leak It happens when new setup..but Ill be dialed in soon and wont need much more..hehe right..allways updateing my friend...As for the Red Dragon..Yes I have it and Just harvested My Mother plant this weekend..have many more comeing up..very high yielder and fast finish..7 weeks..cantgo wrong with Red dragon my friend..but if ya can get a clone I would say do that..as The m/f ratio sux...just my thaughts..and that Big ass CFL is equevalant..its 68 watts..at 4200lumes....and No flack on the Avatar..Just was getting sick to my stomick looking at that DicKtator. Had my fun..
is that the purple bud ya spoke to me bout in PM over yonder ?
Yep sure is. As is the threads ya see about it over yonder:winking0067:..oh and I have a Smoke Report on Red Dragon over MP..just so ya know
4U! I'm holding services tonight for your injured plants. Maybe they won't hermie.

What a bummer! But the others look terrific. I'm anxious to hear about your Stargazer X. And what's that contraption over the cookie grow? Is that sort of like Ozzy's inverted bottle thingie? Lookin' good, 4U!
Oh thanks mojave..but they did herm:mad0233: but was just the one room and the DWC was last one in..My "PurpleStar" is in the 4th week(7th in flower)..so tech they are ready but Ill let them go for another week or two then cut and hang until I return from Melissas..Then Harvest seeds and run a hand full of the f1...Also working the purple frosting f2 now DiD ya find many Spindly stalks on any PF?..That contraption is a clear water jug with the bottom cut out and the lid removed..They make a great Humidity dome for the new clones....Thanks for stopping by Desert Ladie
Wts good 4u2sm0ke sorry to hear about your dwc setup looks like u done good job on the rest check out my other threads to see my grows,:bong-hits: Bongs all day:bong-hits:
Hello Fellow Farmer..Thanks for the kind words..yes Ill get it dialed in yet..And you bet Ill come have a look see at your garden..Thanks for the links..makes way easier..now if ya can just link me to my Bong..lol..
Nice and green! looking good man.

TGM
Thanks my friend..Happy smokeing..Take care and be safe

4u, hope ya dont mind me messagin mama in here, but i cant PM yet and i got spread more rep before leavin more to MAMA
im sure you'll get over it tho LOL JP . :-)
mama- in response to ya comment ya left me. actually i have not tried much in life for strains yet. i been runnin the same one all year lastyear.
but we'll see wat they got in store for me tho :-)
i hear alot of good things of the AI.
where's ya AI at? i mean do ya got any pix up anywhere of them by chance?

Well ya can rep me..lol...well ya gotta get some strains a growing my friend..cant wait to see a Grow from ya..maybe Ill come by....maybe....lol:passingjoint:

Hello everyone..Been hard working in the Shed in the Flower #2 room...All most ready to start A nice show in what I hope with Turn out Great..Looking for some help on a thread Name..what we have is 12 @ 1gallon pots..Star Gazer in each one and vegged 2.5 weeks and then flowered. this room is 3x4 with 1k hps cool tube.:icon_animal26: Hope Everyone is doing well..Smoke Freely:passingjoint:

R

Radio_Dread

thats shed is really impressive man. great idea. hows the security? im just impaitently waiting for my KO kush to get there legs to get them into my tent and under the MH asap.

L

lurch

4u whats up brotha? as usual ur keeping busy i see. sorry about your dwc. man you had me geeked on that red dragon over @ mp, but know rreading your f/m ratio blows i just dont know. plus the fact that shes a beotch to clone. hope she is well worth it. im sure ill still give her a whirl some day.

oh yeah are you still useing my feed schedule for your mass buckets? if so what tweeking have yah done?

man i need to take a vacation also. im thinking south though. :sun2: :character0180: anyhow give me a pm i need to toss around an idea.

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

thats shed is really impressive man. great idea. hows the security? im just impaitently waiting for my KO kush to get there legs to get them into my tent and under the MH asap.

Hello my friend. Thanks for the Kind words..What do ya meen by Security? I have a Padlock on he Double doors..and a Keyed entry door to enter My Lab..hehe..oh and a padlock on my entry gate to my driveway..But I would worry about the Bad ass inside the house..lol...I fallow rule#1 I don tell no one..accept my cyber friends..I wish ya speedy legs to your KO kush What size Tent? Was thinking on one for a drying room..idk..okay :RastaBong:time

anymore :sign0005:
Hey Sweety:heart oh yeah heras some ..oh and only 13 days until 4u2sm)ke in England:icon_spin::kiss See what we cant do about your Tent huh? maybe a SHED..lol..
4u whats up brotha? as usual ur keeping busy i see. sorry about your dwc. man you had me geeked on that red dragon over @ mp, but know rreading your f/m ratio blows i just dont know. plus the fact that shes a beotch to clone. hope she is well worth it. im sure ill still give her a whirl some day.

oh yeah are you still useing my feed schedule for your mass buckets? if so what tweeking have yah done?

man i need to take a vacation also. im thinking south though. :sun2: :character0180: anyhow give me a pm i need to toss around an idea.

Hey Friendly farmer..how are you? thanks for the sympothy on my DWC..But realy that was a rookie mistake not to fallow up on the seals..After all this is first yr with this setup in the shed..and of coarse thers allways kinks to work out..and I am..The room is now running at 78f Lights on..and 65-70 lightsout...Running 12 star gazer in there now..So ill be needing some LurchMojo..And stay with the Red Dragon my friend..yes the f/m ratio sux but when ya get that female..she will clone..I been useing a root gel and peatpux..under dome and on heat mat..Just transfered 6 rooted clones of the RD to 1 gal potsafter just 7 days..So the bubble cloner isnt the way for this run..postin up some Harvest picks of My newest RD soon..I have your feeding schedule for the Masssbucket and Havent realy messed with it. havent had time yet..If i was tweek..may an air stone in res...thinking this will bring more oxygen to the root system..idk..take care stay stoned..:smiley_joint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom