4u2sm0kes Fall Grow

• Thread starter 4u2sm0ke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

inbud

[QUOTE..Looking for some help on a thread Name..what we have is 12 @ 1gallon pots..Star Gazer in each one and vegged 2.5 weeks and then flowered. this room is 3x4 with 1k hps cool tube. Hope Everyone is doing well..Smoke ][/QUOTE]

How bout "Twelve Gallon Hat/Pot Grow"?

Looking Excellent .... as always.

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Another week closer to Harvest

Hello friendly farmers...okay started our 1 star gazer..and moved 12 clones to the veg area..and transfered 6 Red Dragon clones to soil..These rooted in 7 days...Yippy!!! I couldnt clone this plant the first two years I tried..IDK..but am excited that I have this running this fall...also have Cali orange comeing strong...My Purple Frosting f2 should show sex anyday now...I harvested the "purple Star" and is hanging...Been busy setting up the water syaytem for when IM in England for 10 days..comeing along nicely I might add..Also looking into setting up a missting system to help raise Humidity, will keep ya posted on this project..as this next week is the test run...Hope everyone is Safe and stoned..Gonna watch Some Football today..and scream at the COLT fans..lol..Happy Farming everyone..

inbud...what does hat meen? And i agree with ya on getting seeds from local breeders there in cali as apossed to internet...I cant wait to get to melissa and see some on a shelf where i can buy..hehe...I may come back with a few new beans:party0033:...be safe GirlyGrower

P1200015
P1210031
P1210032
P1210037
P1210041
P1210042
P1210047
P1210048
P1210049
P1210050
P1210051
P1210052
P1210053
P1210054
P1210055
P1210056
P1210057
Z

zipflip

hows that red dragon smoke? i almost ordered some them my last order but got the LSD instead.
so whos watchin over thing while ya gone? or ya got everything automated, now ?
im a build a robot to do my work for me. lol

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

haha Zip...Been working on my cloneing techs..lol...nah I haveeverything automated with timers and valves..last fall I ook the kids and some they friends camping and was gone for 5 days and made a self watering setup made from the 5 gallon water jugs i use..a garden hose imer and good old gravity...and Im sure they will be fine..This fall im getting the new rooms dialed in..and hope to have a RO system installed for Fall 2010..what if ya was able to have a grow ya only checked 2 times dureing flower cuzz all was automated..or even with technology..setup webcam in room and watch my easy chair ..and some sensors to keep lights so far away from canopy..kick back ..Smoke Bong..and watch Ladies while Im chating here with ya... or over younder..lol..RedDragon is a Great smoke..well liked here in Seattle..Its a high yielder for sure...Give it a run when ya can..Okay watching AFC Championship..yup Im talking sports..Looking for the Jets to st the Record straight...take care be safe my friend

:passingjoint:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome... I like the red shed! Congrats on the recent harvest too!

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Thanks for stopping by Shady..:passingjoint:

Okay Friendly farmers..Ill be leaveing in exactly 1 week for my 10 day stay in England with UKgirl420:party0045: Im so stoked.:inlove.So with no one to help in my SHED i had to set up a watering system..this will work just fine..and plan to use same lines for a Mist system for the SHED...I have everything in place and Im ready to go..sure hope this week goes by fast..heres what Ive done..until next time ..take care and be safe

:bong-hits:

P1270027
P1270028
P1270029
P1270030
P1270031
P1270032
P1270033
P1270034
P1270040
P1270041
P1270042
P1270043
P1270044
P1270045
P1270046
P1280006
U

ukgirl420

well babe looks like we could of got ya here earlier :D
haha ,:heart
looking good and the ladies will be ok they may even enjoy havin some alone time ,:cool0041:

I

inbud

Hello, 4u and UK, Shed sure looks good and ready for the planned absence. I been researching seeds from the cali growers that NV has recomended. I think we will be picking them/some up from Harborside down in Oakland, not sure when.

inbud...what does hat meen?

You were asking bout names for your grow...shoot 4u, I cant remember what I was thinking......maybe a refference to ten gallon hats from the old movies? you got twelve pots.....in gallons...I dont know! I do know I been missing both of you...you know where. And it is gonna be a heck of a Stupid Bowel next weekend. Sure will be nice if the Saints win as they have Never had a ring yet. Dang, feels funny talking ball and typing. Fingers are pretty much taught not to type football...there I typed it.

Hoping your visit to the Old Country is as wonderful as I am imagining!

F

fastcash

ahh haa, found ya! hope all is well, with ya. read a little o the last page..glad u still gonna travel. have to spend some time later gittin cought up on yer GJs. oooo nice pics here! $$

Z

zipflip

haha Zip...Been working on my cloneing techs..lol...nah I haveeverything automated with timers and valves..last fall I ook the kids and some they friends camping and was gone for 5 days and made a self watering setup made from the 5 gallon water jugs i use..a garden hose imer and good old gravity...and Im sure they will be fine..This fall im getting the new rooms dialed in..and hope to have a RO system installed for Fall 2010..what if ya was able to have a grow ya only checked 2 times dureing flower cuzz all was automated..or even with technology..setup webcam in room and watch my easy chair ..and some sensors to keep lights so far away from canopy..kick back ..Smoke Bong..and watch Ladies while Im chating here with ya... or over younder..lol..RedDragon is a Great smoke..well liked here in Seattle..Its a high yielder for sure...Give it a run when ya can..Okay watching AFC Championship..yup Im talking sports..Looking for the Jets to st the Record straight...take care be safe my friend

i think i can trust ya word on the red dragon :-)
im grab me coupel the fem beans next order i think just to give it a try first an see.
it sounds aweome stuff.

RO unit for sure , buddy!
ever since i got mine, i been in heaven as far as acquiring my water goes.
i really dont use taht much , so much. its more the convenience of havin my own and not havi to haul it etc..
maybe UK will surprise ya wit a valentines day gift lie my gal did for early xmas gift for me. lol
hint hint, UK! lol

but i coudl only imagine havin a grow id only have to check twice durrin flower.
even still i doubt i could keep myself away from the show but for only 2 days of it... lol
eyeballin them is half the joy for me. :-)

butthis is why i started pottin multiple clones in big buckets vs smaller individual post, mostly. less frequent waterings/feedings.
that IMO is my most hated part of growin, man. mixin and PH'n my water/mix
NOTE TO SELF: dream girl- loves to grow
- smokes
- and loves mixin nutes :tongueout

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

thanks for stopping by fast$$$ and zippy...yeah I will deff have RO by next fall...My girl dont need get as would be rather pricey for her to send...Your garden looks great zip..just came from your farm...and I agree the looking in over them is the best thing..i feel I dont do as much as i use too..specially when i first started and would run to shed In Skivies..lol in morning just to see what changed..lol..okay I have the SHED ready for my trip and am excited..I wish it was friday all ready..lol..

ukgirl...kiss kiss...ready or not here I come..

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Okay Im off to England

Yep Im ready...I have everything setup and ready to go enjoy 10 days with me girl..just a few pics of the Veg area..will take pics of the Flower girls later tonight..Hope everyone is doing well..

:movie

P2010007
P2010008
P2010009
P2010011
P2010006
P2010005
P2010001
P2010002
P2010003
P2010004
P2010012
P2010013
P2010014
P2010015
P2020016
P2020017
P2020019
P2020020
P2020021
F

fastcash

4u, always a pleasure to take a virtual stroll thru your garden. ya must have it dialed in to be able to take off like that. can ya peek in on it while yur gone? cameras or sumtin? fridays comin up quick, have fun and take lots of pics. $$

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Hey fast $$...I feel comffy going away..Zip mentioned a camera and maybe next summer Ill have a web cam hooked..didnt have time for that..i have everything on self timers...havent put anything into flower for two weeks as to not have serious stretch..will raise lights up twice as high as i norm would..will be exciting to come back and see the growth..lol..last summer was cool when i was gone for 6 days and returned to a FAT garden,,lol I emagine there will be some wilting and issues when i return but will handle those when they come..yep..24 hrs from now ill be boarding a plane..How are you and Wifey? you just married didnt you? sorry if im wrong..okay gotta grow now..take care and be safe

UKgirl..hope ya have all the tiding ya want to do..Ill be there in 48 hrs to inspect..lol..cant wait to see ya ladies in person..kiss kiss

L

lurch

4u whats happening? everything looks nice & green. hey outta curiousity what size drippers r u running? & how often & long are you running?

safe travels brotha.

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

4u whats happening? everything looks nice & green. hey outta curiousity what size drippers r u running? & how often & long are you running?

safe travels brotha.

Hello Happy Farmer...:banana1sv6:...i use diffrent size drippers..The 3 gallon bags get a 2GPH (Gallon Per Hour)...the 1 gallon pots ya see in the long bins have 8 pots in them which will hold 5 gallons of water..so as ya see everything will be bottom fed...I just finished giveing everyone a good drenching..now the timer for the water is to go off next wednesday..for 1 hr...between now and then I emagine they will dry some and will be ready for a good drink...I wish i had a cam to watch but really wont have the time to look in on them anyway...the Monster can and cookie containers are both on a "Wick" system and hope they do okay..its been a week now and they look nice..but sure are light in wieght when lift..the real test is when I return and see what has become..As ya know Im all about experiments...this 10 day trip is just one of those...I would like to be able to leave for a month at a time and not worry..this will be a test as to what I will need to work on for the future..all we need is a way to have the lights raise them selfs when they need..lol..then all i need to do is go in and Harvest:thinking..well about time I finish getting ready bus ride to airport in 3 hrs:winking0067:..see ya when i get back my friend

Z

zipflip

best of luck to the girls while ya away, 4u!
i mean it , bro. best of luck and mojo for them while you away. i'd be a nervous wreck leavin mine alone home that long without supervision.
but this is why im twistin off indoor growing for the summer, cuz i wanna enjoy my summer this year. lol
i think i'll have enuff smoek to ride it out tho for sure.

plus im not too anxious to find out what the summer heat brings upon me now i got an even bigger light etc runnin, nor fightin heat issues either . ahh. PITA!
im workin on fencin in my yard this year real good tho , thsi way mabe next year after all my home renovations are done i can get on top of at least a few outside in pots mayeb even.
any suggestions as far as fence and security from prying eyes etc..?
i was thinkin maybe electrical fence but idk LOL
im flippin hi as hell right now hey. forgive the babble , man. :-)

have a very safe trip,4u.

Latest posts

Top Bottom