4u2sm0kes Fall Grow

• Thread starter 4u2sm0ke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

:weed-sign: :harvest: :bong-hits:
:passingjoint:
Howdy 4U...I just got dragged over here by Jmansweed (Bay area on the farm) I saw your grow and thought I'd stop and check it out....looks good as always, man you really keep them looking healthy! Anyway I wanted to say hi...things aint the same over at MP without ya,. Nice to see you can talk ball over here without hickler shutting it down...lol. I was wondering to how the grafting was going??? Anyway, glad I found you here, I'll check back once in awhile. Peace Man! Legalize Freedom

hello Damage..thanks for stopping bye..yeah I kinda miss the gang as well..but found a new home here and a few other sites I attend..My grafting is going okay as I am still working at it..Ill get it yet and let ya know..I have the one that has two strains on..been working on the 3rd but no luck yet..and Im sure Glad the SAINTS won the super bowl..that city realy needed the boost..okay gotta grow now..take care be safe:talking

4u wuz up brotha? sorry to hear vaycay got cut short. cant wait to go star gazing so im gunna setup my telescope right here if yah dont mind.
Hello Lurch friend. things Happen. Im sure it will work out.Thanks for the concern..The star show is up ..and ya can foccus ya scope on the Grow diaries..ya know I dont mind..lol..remember just looky no touchy..lol..
looking fantastic as per usual :character0103:

Thanks Sweety..your allways an insperation to me..I rolled this:passingjoint: for you here on Valantines Day..And wanted to share with you:heart

DSCF5805
DSCF5806
DSCF5807
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Flower room

hello everyone..Here is the flower room..I have a Red dragon I screwed the feeding schedual up on by forgetting to write down when nutes was given..I think i did this 2 times on this one..hope we havent harmed her to bad..Theres a Blue Mt Mystic thats over 5 feet tall..the cola itself is 2.5 feet long but due to the hight it isnt getting the light I would like it too..I also cut the holes in for cooling my lights..as the temps get in low 80s..also Just Bombed as for the Mites ..this is an on going battle as most know..I keep them at bay pretty good with the weapons i use..also Have a star gazer in a 2 gal pot that is just wonderful..Trichs packing on and only in the 3rd week too:icon_animal26: will show case her a bit later in the month..hope everyone is doing well

DSCF5813
DSCF5812
DSCF5815
DSCF5816
DSCF5818
DSCF5819
DSCF5821
DSCF5822
DSCF5824
U

ukgirl420

happy valentines day 4u :heart

omg pic 3 is amazing is that the blue mt mystic ?

Mega grow 215

Mega grow 215

looks great. can't wait to see it dried and cured. keep up the great work

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome update! That Blue Mt Mystic is huge!!! What's your remaining (estimated) time left on that plant in the last pict? Looks like it's already showing Nitrogen deficiencies... :wondering

N

nvthis

lol yo, 4U, what the hell is that? You got all yer buds tied together in a line?:D

Good to see you haven't missed a beat brother. How ya been man? Miss havin' you around too. Looks real good by the way..

You putting any moms in the ground this year?

I'll be around bro. Catch you soon..

And hey! I found Zip too!! Wassup man?

~NV

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

happy valentines day 4u :heart

omg pic 3 is amazing is that the blue mt mystic ?

You too sweety :heart and yes That is..kinda getting lite and airy..I dont care for the serious stretch..we see how she smokes huh?:winking0067:

looks great. can't wait to see it dried and cured. keep up the great work
me either..lol..thanks for stopping bye Mega..:dance

right on ,you two! :)

Holay sheet 4U, now thas a donkey! LOL

Yeah it is huh zippy..well if she would have had her own light at the getgo she woulda been something..still is but like i told me girl lite and airy:thinking
Awesome update! That Blue Mt Mystic is huge!!! What's your remaining (estimated) time left on that plant in the last pict? Looks like it's already showing Nitrogen deficiencies... :wondering

Hey shady:passingjoint: yeah she is..Thats Red Dragon a very High yielder and a fast finish at only 7-8 weeks...I screwed up the feeding at flower start by forgeting to write down what i did to her..so she got only h20 for a few times she may have needed food..I normaly have this strain dialed in..but as said screwed up...she is in her 5th week now and starting to topple over from wieght..Ill need to support her...stay tuned my friend shes gonna finish strong:banana1sv6:
lol yo, 4U, what the hell is that? You got all yer buds tied together in a line?:D

Good to see you haven't missed a beat brother. How ya been man? Miss havin' you around too. Looks real good by the way..

You putting any moms in the ground this year?

I'll be around bro. Catch you soon..

And hey! I found Zip too!! Wassup man?

~NV

Hey nv....was wondering when ya was gonna stop by the SHED..thanks for the kind words..and yeah I love tieing up me girls ya know that..lol..some even like it..hehe..I been good thanks and I miss a lot of the gang too..mainly the pace of the site..as this one is a bit slower...I like it though so far..no one to say I cant yell " GO BRONCOS!!!!" lol....and flipping out cuzz someone is haveing fun..:sign0055:...oh well sure glad to seee ya..and I told me girl I wouldnt go as big outside this summer as i did last...Realy looking forward to the Auto grow HIE and a few others mentioned..But more then likely will place some out as Gorilla grows..have a few spots been watching..okay gotta grow now..have some updates comeing..take care and be safe
:passingjoint:

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

next run in small room

Hello friends here is the next run setting up for the small flower room..I have 7 Red Dragon and 3 Cali Orange..Im doing LST as we still have about 4 weeks to go befor the room is done..Im hopeing to stay in these 1 gallon pots and if can should be some serious bushes..:banana1sv6:

DSCF5924
DSCF5925
DSCF5926
DSCF5927
DSCF5928
DSCF5929
DSCF5930
DSCF5931
DSCF5932
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

PurpleFrosting F2 Male

Here is a Male I plan to collect his goods..i use heavy gauge wire they use in drop down cielings cut to length and bent..I use two as wieghts to bend him over so he will fit better in the Chamber..will put him in flower wednesday..:dance

DSCF5943
DSCF5944
DSCF5945
DSCF5946
DSCF5948
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

PurpleFrosting F2

Here is my PF f2 I topped her a week ago for the clone and will start flower this weekend. Looks to have a half dozen tops as well as How she bushes...She should be a Site to see later..:pimp:

DSCF5935
DSCF5936
DSCF5937
DSCF5938
DSCF5939
DSCF5940
DSCF5942

420benny

Looking good buddy! Looks like you got the red dragon figured out now. If we grew that Blue Mt. Mystic outside, we might need some of those flashing white cell phone tower lights on them, huh? lol

Z

zipflip

Dig the hook weights ya made!

i use clothes pins in similar way when i ned to weight a branch down like so too. granted the stem is thin enuff i just clamp the pin around the stem so that the stem rests in the lil lip/groove in the pin, so dont get crushed.
PF looks gorgeous.

Hey benny, how goes it, guy? :cool0019: :passingjoint:

N

nvthis

Purple frosting.... Mmmmmmm... Gotta find this one someday..

Looks good man. Perfect leaves... Wish I could say the same. I just installed a new wall mount fan and it whipped the holy hell out of my leaves!

Think ima hang around for this 4U..

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn 4u2sm0ke... Those wire weights are pretty cool. Looks like that little boy is gonna exercise a bit before the show... :muscle

Looks good man. Perfect leaves... Wish I could say the same. I just installed a new wall mount fan and it whipped the holy hell out of my leaves!
:D I just added another fan to my room today and was debating on whether I should leave it on during the dark cycle... How much airflow is really necessary at night if the roots are doing their business while the leaves and stomata take a nap? :sleepy

U

ukgirl420

She is certainly a looker 4u:kiss

is she stinking yet ,,,my purplefrosting in flower is stinking the house out :character0103:

hello up there benny :hi:

420benny

Howdy friends. I find you folks all over the web. How come my posts need to go past a mod before posting? Is it cuz I am a friend of smoke? LMAO

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Looking good buddy! Looks like you got the red dragon figured out now. If we grew that Blue Mt. Mystic outside, we might need some of those flashing white cell phone tower lights on them, huh? lol

Man I love this Red Dragon..and I have the Mom in 7weeks in today:movie..and I dont want nothin to do with any mor sativas outside..way to long to finish..i took this Blue down at 9 weeks and only had clouded up..amber i think was a couple more weeks away..nah..give me my frostings or this red dragon that is turning amber in the 7th week:icon_animal26:

Dig the hook weights ya made!

i use clothes pins in similar way when i ned to weight a branch down like so too. granted the stem is thin enuff i just clamp the pin around the stem so that the stem rests in the lil lip/groove in the pin, so dont get crushed.
PF looks gorgeous.
Thanks Zip..i seen the clothes pins used for LST b4..realy i use my wire ones for to stick in soil..lol..one day one popped the hookoutta and was hangin..looked like an ear ring..lol..Purple frosting is comeing along Thanks..im makeing f3 now..stay tuned my friend ..:cool0041:
Hey benny, how goes it, guy? :cool0019: :passingjoint:

Damn 4u2sm0ke... Those wire weights are pretty cool. Looks like that little boy is gonna exercise a bit before the show... :muscle

:D I just added another fan to my room today and was debating on whether I should leave it on during the dark cycle... How much airflow is really necessary at night if the roots are doing their business while the leaves and stomata take a nap? :sleepy
Hello Shady..thanks for stopping by..yeah hes pumping the wieghts show off will all these ladies:icon_animal26:..my asculating fan turns off at dark..but exhaust is still on..air in room still need to be exchanged, not so much circulated...just my thaughts..
Howdy friends. I find you folks all over the web. How come my posts need to go past a mod before posting? Is it cuz I am a friend of smoke? LMAO
:sign0065: its not me..I swear..lol..:sweating and Benny They keep the daily trolls from even bothering to post..i think is like 15 post then ya posts pop up BAM!!..lol..and ya need 50 posts b4 ya can PM me sucka..lol..so i gots a while b4 ya bug me..:fighting0085:..take care and be safe buddy:hi
Way to GO, 4U!!! They are sure looking healthy.
Hey hey Desert grower..thanks for stopping by..Healthy is what I aim for..but dont allways achieve..but we keep at it right? you be good girl..and Im sure ya harvested your Purple Frosting by now..huh? let me know..maybe some pics..okay gotta grow

Latest posts

Top Bottom