4x4 4 Plant Scrog Perpetual

• Thread starter bankcee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bankcee

bankcee

4 week veg, estimated 8 week flower, raptor dual bulb air cooled hood with 2 1000 bulbs

2 pounds sound possible?

Patanjali

Patanjali

4 week veg, estimated 8 week flower, raptor dual bulb air cooled hood with 2 1000 bulbs

2 pounds sound possible?
2000w in a 4x4 tent? I won't say it can't be done, but that's major overkill imo. Again, 2lbs in a 4x4 tent? Possible, but you'd really have to be on your A game. I think 600-1000w of light in that sized tent yielding 12-20oz is more on par.

hth,

P-

I think you may need a longer veg time to do 1/2 lb. per plant..
I would go 2 to 3 months with some training.. Also strain dependent..
Best of luck
You wouldn't be the same cocojoe from bubbleponics by chance?

P-

bankcee

bankcee

2000w in a 4x4 tent? I won't say it can't be done, but that's major overkill imo. Again, 2lbs in a 4x4 tent? Possible, but you'd really have to be on your A game. I think 600-1000w of light in that sized tent yielding 12-20oz is more on par.

hth,

P-

P-

so then what about 2 600s? 2lbs in a 4x4 tent?

Patanjali

Patanjali

so then what about 2 600s? 2lbs in a 4x4 tent?
Imo there are way too many variables to throw out numbers on lighting and tent size only. Is it possible to grow 2lbs in a 4x4' tent? Maybe, but I doubt I can do it.

Have you tried setting up two 600w to see if you can keep the environment in check?

P-

COGrower8

COGrower8

this would be impressive....i run 2 1000s in a 6.5/6.5 tent under 2 3x3 scrogs 3 plants each and i regularly harvest 2 lbs off it.....the problem your gonna have is heat....co2 will be required both for yield and to handle the temps in there cuz its gonna get fucking hot.....i imagine a 15 k portable AC ducted in from outside the tent would be your best bet....lots of fans too.....good luck

bankcee

bankcee

that's where I'm issue on even investing and trying.. heat! someone said as long as I don't have dual hoods where I can potentially lose cfm? I should be okay.. they said with all the ducting it takes to run two hoods your cfm will go down something like that? cause all the bends and turn in the ducting..

that's why I'm trying to run dual bulb single hood.

you all running two hoods?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
also I wanna do 3-4 plants if that might help..

2lbs in a 4x4 tent just doesn't seem possible.
Don't get me wrong. I can pull 1lb of finished dried, trimmed buds with my 600w in a 5x5 tent. But , there is just not room for 100% more using standard overhead lighting.
Screenshot 2015 11 19 16 33 19 1

COGrower8

COGrower8

I run 2 air cooled hoods with a vortex fan pushing through each, i have a 13k BTU portable air coditioner ducted in from the outside of the tent that runs most of the time, there is also two fans runnin 24/7 in the tent, i also have CO2, my temps/RH run steady at 82/30 which is ok IMO.....
My suggestion to you is hook everything up and turn it on before you put your plants in there and see what kind of temps/RH your dealing with and then proceed from there to improve.....Youll be suprised how hot it gets these tents are like fucking ovens man especially those lil 4x4s but hey anythings possible if you put your mind to it, you just gotta figure it out

Read up on scrogging itll help a shit load with your efficiency and yield

Patanjali

Patanjali

Yeah, I have no a/c, co2, or scrog with my 4x4' and thus don't pull near the yield. I'm running one 600w and hope to yield 12-16 zips.
Tent

Peace!

P-

Edit: @COGrower8 them green inline fans sound like a plane taking off or something eh? :)

COGrower8

COGrower8

@Pantanjali them things def sound like an airplane lol i got a max can fan that sounds like 10x louder lmao i hate that fucking thing but it does WORK

You can build a scrog for like 25 bucks man just takes like an hour.....it would be soooooo worth it in that tent..... if you want a piece list lemme know and ill write one out for you (everything comes from home depot)

ive never seen a double bulb hood...that would be cool though

Patanjali

Patanjali

@Pantanjali them things def sound like an airplane lol i got a max can fan that sounds like 10x louder lmao i hate that fucking thing but it does WORK

You can build a scrog for like 25 bucks man just takes like an hour.....it would be soooooo worth it in that tent..... if you want a piece list lemme know and ill write one out for you (everything comes from home depot)

ive never seen a double bulb hood...that would be cool though
I'm not sure if they are still making the ones that I like. They're the big blue Windtunnel's (also go by Centrax?). They use a lot less power than most and are the most quiet I have found. Not sure what I'm going to get when I need another.

Thanks man! I appreciate the offer! This tent is just overflow from the main room. But I definitely need to step up my scrog'ing skills. I just stopped using bamboo stakes a few runs ago lol! :)

Right now I'm putting up that crappy hydrofarm netting that gets tangled like a mofo. Is like 5" or 6"? I want to learn how to keep them tucked under the screen better, and I think a lot of the problem is my crappy screen. Not near tight enough.

This will give you some idea:

Room

Peace!

P-

box269

box269

2 pounds i think is pushing it. I run a single plant scrog in a 4x4 with a 600w and pull 16-18 zips. Its all about the environment. I veg for 10-14 weeks depending on strain in a 2x4. I train the plant to the shape of the 2x4 and then let it shoot up. When i flip to flower i simply fold her in half and it fills the net completly on day 1 of flower. Just my method.

bankcee

bankcee

so to everyone saying it's sound unachievable.. is that still considering 4 plants and 2 600s? or 1 1000? I put 2 1ks in the op lol meant 1.

COGrower8

COGrower8

its more so the space then the lights man....if you want 2 elbows upgrade to more square footage

BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

hth,

P-

P-

As said above 907 grams is a dream that would never come true on top 2k watts is overkill and would fry the plants in a 4 x 4 environment. One 1000w is to cover a 6 x 6.

To achieve weight plants need real estates. One plant with 4 weeks veg and 8-10 weeks flower with one 1000w would give you your maximum weight 400-500g. I doubt you could produce more. With 2 x 1000w with 4 plants look for a 6 x 12 tent and you'll be closer to your 2 pounds desired.

Latest posts

Top Bottom